Cummins Diesel Forum banner

12v performance packages any ideas?

813 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  kayden101 
#1 ·
i have a 96 12v stick iv been looking at some parts turbos injectors intakes ect other then banks does anyone know of a company that puts packages together i havnt had any luck finding anything just a thougt to take some guess work out

#2 ·
anyone worth a squirt will put a nice package together for you. banks, while very pricey, and overpriced for me has a reputation that is nothing short of fantastic. they build quality products that are proven. what they tell you is how everything does together in the package. but, it's at a price. they do have a sale going on now. good luck to you, let us know what you decide.

rande

#6 ·
imo post here what your interested in doing, or what your goals are. and there are plently of people that will give you advise.

for a 12v there are lots of cheap basic mods that you can do. but with the mods, if you abuse your tranny the stock clutch wont last long.

start a search for Fuel plate, Govern Springs Kit as a start and see if your interested in those. they are easy to install for the first timer. and you can buy a fuel plate on ebay for 30 dollars with the same preformance as the 200 dollar ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.