Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which line is which?

773 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  GAmes 
#1 ·
Don't have an fp gauge yet but this is pretty obvious. I thought it did 0-40 in 15 seconds normally but my buddy told me it's way too slow than I noticed a nice puddle of fuel wherever I park. Are these both fuel lines? Which is going to the ip and which is the return? Does anyone sell a replacement? Is this common? So many questions lol. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

See less See more
#2 ·
If it is the quick disconnect leaking most auto parts stores sell the little plastic piece, or you could do as I did and cut the flex hose off and run rubber hose to replace it. I double clamped mine. Honestly, you can't trace the lines to see which is which?:confused013:

#5 ·
Yeah I didn't think of that while I'm at work trying to train a bunch of mp's how to properly do their jobs. I feel like instead of giving me the information you already know, you went out of your way to try and make me look like an idiot. Good for you.

Reactions: Terrazzoguy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.