Cummins Diesel Forum banner

twin setup question

780 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  cumminsrulez 
#1 ·
Ok so I have a s366 on my truck right now and I have a wh1c laying around. Would I be able to make a twin setup out of these turbos? I had my truck on the dyno and it put down 400hp/750tq so not really looking for more power just better egts and less turbo lag

#2 ·
You definitely could. Bd i believe has a 57mm charger over a 66mm for there towing setup. Now you probably wanna put a 1.0 housing on the 66 so it'll flow a little more. But at 400hp with those compounds you would probably be ok. But that depends on what the housing is on that 66 currently. I'm guessing its a .91 t4?

#4 ·
You might get enough flow outta that .91 but I'm thinking that a 1.0 would flow better and make things cooler on the top end.

#5 ·
Ok thanks. I will look for a housing. I will probaly try this setup out and if it doesnt work then no big deal. Im going to make all my own piping so I shouldn't be out much if it doesnt work.

#6 ·
Ya. And I'm sure a housing for that 66 will be pretty reasonably priced. Maybe even a 1.10 if they have them. But you may wanna do a little more research on the topic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.