Intake heater control module - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 1st Gen. Dodge Cummins 89-93 12V Forums > 89-93 Performance Parts Discussion
89-93 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 1st Gen Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Intake heater control module

I have a 91 Dodge250, 3-speed auto.

The intake heater controller went goofy and needs replaced. Found that a new one or reman is $500 bucks. I don't really want to hookup a toggle switch to operate relays... Wondering if anyone knows somewhere to rebuild the modules?
awheel218 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 11 reviews
You need the grid heater relay's that Mount on fender? PM me that's Easy .
2008 QCLB sold 2011 cclb Sold 2013 Durango bit the dust 9-04-14 RIP Speedy the 67 vw died a very hot Death 5-17-2010 New toy 1985 crewcab longbed 4x4 conversion with a 93 cummin's and built 518 auto ,hx35 with a 12 wg housing ,366 spring and fuel pin .along with Boost and Pyro gauges and Tach .
simplysmn is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

No sir. The controller that is mounted on the firewall is what I need.
awheel218 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanked 1,016 Times in 960 Posts
Welcome to CF

What's so bad about a pushbutton to operate them? You don't really need them until the engine temp is below 32 degrees. I could find alot of other things to do with the $495.00 that I saved.

97 2500 4X4 auto DDP 40 HP injectors, no 8 fuel plate, homemade 3" intake horn, BD converter, BHAF, electric cooling fan
9297oldram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.