Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Ole shakey upgrades

13K views 73 replies 9 participants last post by  moparbubba 
#1 ·
#52 ·
Yep that way itlk flow as much as the lp can draw. Instead of the lines being the restriction it the pump itself steady 10psi at idle 4-5 at wot

Sent from my DROIDX

#57 ·
respectable numbers.. good job

#62 ·
sweet!!!! love the color. im gna assume its a 2wd??

#64 ·
very nice, how many miles on that one? com' on with the details son lol :D

#65 · (Edited)
She was used for pulling horse trailers its a bit high @140k miles
But at $19,000 it was hard to pass up guy took good care of it one owner truck serviced at the local dodge dealer all its life injectors where replaced @100k

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

#66 ·
:shock: good deal!

edit.. You are going to have to come up with a new name for that thing.. 'shakey' just doesn't fit the new trucks..

#68 ·
alright, fine.. :hehe:

I bet that thing runs smooth though.. what kind of mileage does a 2wd 2010+ get?

#70 ·
thanks. I will be looking forward to it..

I always think about buying a newer 2wd truck.. for weekends and what not, so in 30 years some kid will buy it off me and say, ''some old man had this thing, never drove it in the winter and kept it in the garage''

#72 ·
that was a killer deal at 19k, idc if its 2wd or not. love that color that will my next truck except 4x4. i looked at one the other day and i WILL own a 2010+ truck in the future.

#73 ·
bump any upgrades to the new one!!?? and btw where did u get those valve cover breathers?? need a set..

#74 ·
http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542012
Heres a link to it ordered my first delete a ccv delete

And pure diesel power is where i got em they can also be gotten from a case ih dealer i believe the come from a 6bt powered combine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: TaterSalad
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.