Cummins Diesel Forum banner

4th gen leveled 33's or 35's pics please

762K views 465 replies 247 participants last post by  beyler 
#1 ·
Looking for some pics mostly four door 4th gens with 33s or 35s leveled thanks

#5 ·
morsmoklps how wide r ur tires

#19 ·
ksnell, I think your truck looks nice the way it currently is. Very unique color combination. Just ordered my 2012 3500 Mega Cab SRW 4x4 today and should get it in Sept. I had settled on getting the Nitto Terra Grappler 285/55-22's on Cruiser Alloy Machined Black Switchblades, but like the way your tire size looks with your wheels. Are your wheels flush with the fenders or do they stick out? Also, do you know what offset you got?

Reactions: ksnell
#14 ·
I bought the Carli Coils/Bilsteins together from a buddy of mine that sold his mega for a new BMW M3. They were brand new and I gave $400 for the coils and 5100's plus about $50 in shipping. Well worth the investment! :thumbsup:

#16 ·
YES. Some guys will buy a $70 2" spacer and call it good. Yeah your gaining 2" but if you don't change your shocks out your also topping them out since they weren't made for the extra 2" in height.

-Spacer Pros- Cheap, Simple to change, May be able to warranty factory shocks if one fails

-Spacer Cons- Tops out shocks, Doesn't change your ride, Will get you dirty looks from certain people on this forum that despise them lol

-Coils Pros- Greatly improves ride, Looks Great, Improves Handling, Is the perfect stepping stone for starting suspension upgrades, Goes Excellent with Carli's custom valved Bilsteins.

-Coils Cons- Pricey, Works best with aftermarket shocks which means youll be spending more $$$, It doesn't suck, You might lose some friends who are jealous or upset that your taking your truck to the next level past mall cruiser/pavement pounder haha

#17 ·
I just had a 2" leveling kit and Bilstein 5100s installed on my rig, along with an alignment. I think the ride is better than the factory. Most likely due to the shocks. But Im very happy with it. Will try and get some pics up soon.

Now the issue I have is that the 285/70/17s that are on the truck are now looking a little small. I need to find a tire to fit it that will work on the factory rim. I'm thinking 35x12.50s. Any suggestions???

#49 ·
iam runing 35/12.50/ nitto trail grapler mt on the stock 17 inch rim with no problems i got a 6 inch pro comp lift but i ahd a leveling kit on it and they worked perfect:party018:

#18 ·

Reactions: overactor
#23 ·
not sure i just remember on the inside of one of the spokes is said 20x9 and positive, their is only like a 1.5 inch lip on the wheels but they still stick out maybe 1-1.5 inches, it has what looks like a 2" wheel spacer built into the wheel make it stick out but not have a huge lip too, if that make sense

#27 ·
i understand but, i wanted bfgs and didnt want the white letters rolling around on the inside where u can see them from the other side of the truck, the lines in the wheels and the white letters kinda of go together from a distance, i could understand if/when i get everything black, door handles headlights steps, but if the bfgs last a while i might get another set never can tell, also going for something a little different, i like it for now

#43 ·
Make no excuses Ksnell. Your choice of wheels/tires along with your color combo and other modifications are truly unique. The white letters work and set your truck apart from 99.9% of others. Always nice to see some original ideas.:thumbsup:

#29 ·
crappy phone pic, but... 33's | unleveled | for a slightly different flavor....

#31 ·
It kind of reminds me of when people get the outline of a tat done but can't afford to get it filled in.

Bat wings?????

#32 ·
lmao;
Waboo == I DID!!! to each thier own...

a) breaks up the blandness of white...
b) is removable if I so choose...
c) costs less than custom paint or a wrap...
d) am not one for spending 100's to 1000's on something I may not like in the end...

gowest2010 "Bat wings???" == nope... feel free to keep guessin' :p

#34 ·
Leveled 35's

It has a 2.5 Level kit in it but I am putting in a Carli 3" in it when I get out of the bush.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.