Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Goodyear Wrangler Adventure with Kevlar

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Walker111 
#1 ·
I'm planning to purchase my second set of these soon. I have about 45,000 on the first set, and after some initial balancing issues, they've been great. I kept the stock size, they're quiet, smooth, and have worn evenly. I've rotated every 7500 miles. The 60,000 mile warranty is impressive in an LT tire, and I'd run the set I have a little longer if I didnt live in the mountains and need some deeper tread depth for the snow.

https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/wrangler-all-terrain-adventure?cta=BBCardTireName

#2 ·
I like how these tires look. Do you have any pictures of them mounted on your truck? How do the tires do in the rain/snow/ice/mud?

#4 ·
They've been excellent in rain, ice, and snow. I plow with this truck, and these tires have been great in the winter. Other than gravel forest roads, I don't do much off roading with this truck, so I don't have any substantial mud experience to comment on. As I've said earlier, they're great on the road, quiet, wear well, and solid when towing my fifth wheel or hauling loads.

Attachments

#3 ·
Thank you for sharing your experience with us; we've received similar feedback to yours from our customers.

I like how these tires look. Do you have any pictures of them mounted on your truck? How do the tires do in the rain/snow/ice/mud?
I can't personally attest to this tires capabilities, so slightly off topic, but what a lot of people don't know about this model is that all of the LR-E options meet RMA severe snow service requirements and carry the three-peak mountain snow flake symbol.

Let us know if we can help you with a set, or if you'd like to go over any other options :thumbup:

Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar | Discount Tire Direct

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.