2010 dodge delete with edge cts programmer and edge chip - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 4th Generation 2010 and up 6.7 Liter Cummins > 4th Gen Performance Parts Discussion
4th Gen Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 4th Gen Trucks...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2010 dodge delete with edge cts programmer and edge chip

Anyone know if ya can run the dodge cts on a 2010 with deletes and have the chip in it or does anyone know of something that is better been doing at the h&s tuner but would like to go with the edge the reason that I am asking haven't seen anyone running them and was wondering why cause they look like a slick outfit but don't know a whole lot about the programmer if it won't clear the codes once you have doing egr and dpf delete or what that's why I am asking

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
kuska18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

Punctuation is your friend bro, use it.....

I don't believe the Edge unit supports deletes. As far as I know the only tuners that do at the moment are the H&S MiniMaxx or XRT, Smarty, or RaceME.
Old 10-18-2013, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ducati M.

IIRC When the edge could do deletes it was only dpf. The egr couldn't be shut off
DMan1198 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Diesel Head

The edge programing is garbage. That's why nobody runs them.

They do however make good guages, lots of guys run the CTS unit for guages. They run the CTS with either a H&S XRT or a Smarty/RaceME usually. Both of those tuners only need to be plugged in when they are tuning the truck then can be unplugged, than you are free to use the CTS.
BigCE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

I have the Edge J/A and like it a lot, but it won't clear EGR and DPF delete codes. So as soon as I get home I will install my H&S mini maxx.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

I have the Edge Race CTS and this thing is bad to the bone. Deletes DPF but not EGR. I deleted the EGR and left the EGR valve and cooler sensor hid under the hood. H&S is the new hip thing but Edge and Smarty are still awesome.
2011 Mega DRW 4X4 Laramie, 10" TGC Long Arm lift, 38" Trail Grapplers on black 24" American Force Stars, Banks Ram Air Intake, EGR/Cooler Deleted, Boost Tube/Intake Horn, Edge Race CTS/Smarty Race Pro, Pro-Flo 5" exhaust.
juicjj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.