AEM RELEASES FIRST 50-STATE LEGAL DIESEL WATER INJECTION SYSTEM
Company is First to Attain CARB Approval for Technology that
Reduces Exhaust Gas Temps on Turbo Diesels
AEM has released the first ever 50-state legal Water Injection System for later-model Chevy, Dodge and Ford Turbo Diesels. This system allows users to legally use water injection on specific Turbo Diesels that are used on highways and surface streets in all 50 United States. The California Air Resources Board Executive Order (CARB EO) for select applications is D-392-35 (please see applications, below).
REDUCED EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURES
When properly introduced, water injection is proven to reduce exhaust gas temperatures, and can promote safer engine operation by reducing exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This makes it ideal for Diesel engines under heavy loads and when towing up grades.
Water Injection System Model Year Model Engine 30-3111
2001-2010 Chevy Silverado HD, Kodiak, Express, GMC Sierra HD, TopKick, Savanna, Hummer H-1 Alpha 6.6L Duramax
1994-2003 Ford F-Series Pickup, Excursion, E-Series Van 7.3L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford F-Series Pickup, Excursion 6.0L Powerstroke
2003-2010 Ford E-Series Van 6.0L Powerstroke
2008-2010 Ford F-Series Pickup 6.4L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 5.9L Cummins
2008-2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 6.7L Cummins
50-STATE LEGAL WATER INJECTION FEATURES:
• CARB EO D-392-35 for specific Chevy, Dodge and Ford Turbo Diesels (see application chart above)
• Heavy-duty 200 PSI injection pump provides quiet, smooth operation
• Integrated “Boost Safe” feature monitors injection system for failures or low fluid conditions and can notify user (LED included) or activate safety strategy
• Machined billet injector with integral check valve (red nozzle for 50-state legal system)
• Factory set, boost-referenced progressive HD controller
• Low-profile, five-gallon water tank includes low fluid sensor and is easy to mount! (“Water Only” stamped on cap)
Advanced Engine Management’s performance electronics are Engineered to Outperform. The company designs, manufactures and assembles engine management systems, wideband air/fuel systems, water/methanol injection systems, performance gauges, boost controllers, ignition components, fuel delivery components and adjustable cam gears at its corporate headquarters in Hawthorne, CA.