Duramileage module? - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
4th Gen Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 4th Gen Trucks...NO ADVERTISING

3Likes
  • 2 Post By cumminsbama
  • 1 Post By cumminsbama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Duramileage module?

Now before it gets all crazy, I know the delete, tune, exhaust is the way to go if you can but I am interested in this module by Duramileage for just slight power gain and throttle response without leaving a trace for warranty issues. I have a warranty to 125K that covers everything O deductible and maintenance and it will also pay me to repair. Long story my brothers Mo in law is part owner and hooked me up. So has anyone tried this module and what was your experience with it? I did a search on the forum and found nothing.

X_HemiRamGuy and repo4sale like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to cumminsbama For This Useful Post:
repo4sale (02-11-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
If she is part owner then your brother's mother-in-law should give you one as advertisement and you can fill us in on the (gimmick.) NON tracable and All. OK Sounds like it would fit a Duramax perfect.

2011,4wd LB/CC 2500 H&S Mini MCC by Tommygun, BD protect 68rfe VB seperator plate enhanced stall triple disk TC, Super B 64.5/80/.80 3rd gen mani & inline EB, Arp 425s, Fass Titanium 95. Spare Mini in my closet.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
High tech old school and finally lovin it.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Anarchy Diesel

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,120 Posts
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Yeah I would never put anything on any of my trucks that had the name of a different brand of truck as the name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

708-990-7006
Anarchy Diesel Tuning
EFI Live BETA Tester
Custom tuning with EFI Live/H&S MCC/HP Tuners/WARP/EZ Lynk

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

First off the warranty I have was from the family member not the module. Sorry for not pointing that out. Second, it was initially developed under Doc Sadler who holds several world land speed records for diesel trucks and founder of Dr. Performance, this was a module that plugs into the fuel rail sensor and controls pressure to match the rpms according to the site. Again, I know everyone is all about rollin coal or maxing out what they can do with deletes etc. but not looking for that right now or near future and just looking for other opinions on the product. The link goes to their site below at Diesel Dominion. Thanks again for the responses.

https://youtu.be/ZRpxhcZHS68
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Anarchy Diesel

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,120 Posts
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
No one has been about rollin coal for about 5 years bud.

708-990-7006
Anarchy Diesel Tuning
EFI Live BETA Tester
Custom tuning with EFI Live/H&S MCC/HP Tuners/WARP/EZ Lynk

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3brorce View Post
No one has been about rollin coal for about 5 years bud.
Wowwwww! Maybe not like it use to be but believe me I see a lot of the coal rollin around here in SoFlo, haven't been up to my property in Rockwood for a while so couldn't speak for that area at the moment, but that's another thread all together. love your loyalty to your brand and if that was my direction I would be interested in Anarchy and have heard many posts that recommend you Bud but just looking for info on the product that was referenced. If you have no opinion or don't care, awesome. Just taking it all in and trying to look at many options, at this point I am not looking to delete and tune, believe me I would LOVE to but just not in the cards for me at the moment or near future. Now if you have something similar without leaving a trace in the computer let me know, I will look at it as well, my money doesn't discriminate.

rainman likes this.

2015 MC 2500 CTD 4x4 Longhorn, K&N Filter, Undercover Elite LX, Bedrug mat, AMP side steps.
2017 Durango Citadel, 2009 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4, 2004 Ram 1500 2WD Hemi
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Diesel Freak

Garage
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
I was told that there is no such thing as an "untraceable" tuner. Dealers are catching on quickly, and my two local dealers have told me they can read every parameter stored in the truck. So, even though the module is removed before warranty work, the parameters are all wrong. Even though there's no device, they can see that parameters have been changed then "magically" returned to normal the night before bringing it in for work. For the price of these units vs. the benefits, I just don't see it. This sounds identical to the Stealth Module, they're just not that beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tow Rig: 2011 Ram 2500 Laramie MCSB - FloPro | Sinister | Draconian EFI | Thuren/Carli | Fuel Wheels | Toyo MT | RIGID INDUSTRIES
Daily Driver: 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab w/ 5.7 Hemi & 8 Speed
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-12-2017, 03:55 PM

Wow this is interesting. I just sold my 2007 5.9 and I was using a Predator module by DR. Performance since the truck was new. I got great mpg and a lot more power. In fact I have the Predator for sale in the classifieds here.

2016 Laramie - at the moment all stock.
The Following User Says Thank You to rainman For This Useful Post:
cumminsbama (02-14-2017)
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

Facts of personal use of this module and the ones that came before is what I was looking for, thanks!

2015 MC 2500 CTD 4x4 Longhorn, K&N Filter, Undercover Elite LX, Bedrug mat, AMP side steps.
2017 Durango Citadel, 2009 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4, 2004 Ram 1500 2WD Hemi
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Diesel Head

they claim that it is untraceable because it doesn't technically put a mark or write anything to the ECM, BUT as stated it will show parameters being off in the ECM, which can be found. Not entirely sure how just controlling fuel pressure leads to a major increase in mileage, the truck does that already unless you've got a problematic component somewhere.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

I'm good with parameters especially if the pressures are within that of the injectors and within the operating pressure the system works under. They would have to prove what cause a variance of the data with the norm. They can't fix a shift chirp, truck vibration, and hell I had to diagnose my rear cam issue cause they couldn't realized the manufacturer had the power negative wires backwards. I'm more interested in real world results of end users. I wouldn't imagine the dealer would tell the warranty folks that aren't Mopar backed they have some skewed parameters that could be a module! I'm sure especially since Mopar isn't paying they would just request the repair for x y z and look for payment! If a fuel system issue is going on you would expect skewed parameters correct.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

Parameters vs programming, I'll take a fight over the parameters! Lol! Anyone else actually use the item? Thank you all for the responses!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode