Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dual Exhaust With B&M Hitch?

704 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bigears270 
#1 ·
Title says it. 2011 2500 4x4 long bed with B&M goose-neck hitch and helper air bags. Can I run a 4" dual exaust?

#2 ·
You already have the hitch plate installed? I would think you are fine so long as you don't change your mind and want to drop that thing off your truck after you put you're duals in. You're mechanisms won't get in the way or be hindered by exhaust so, again, I would go for it. Where did you find a 4" dual exhaust or are you getting one done up?

#3 ·
Yes its installed and has to stay in as i use it often. looking at doin 5" turbo back diamond eye or flow-pro. then buying a 4" dpf back dual kit from mbrp. I might look into the same style of dual kit but for the 13-16 ram, and see if i can make it work. they want $479 on ebay for the 10-12 rams and a 13-16 ram kit they only want $280. Two different brands but mbrp is the only 4" i have seen for the 10-12 ram

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.