Cummins Diesel Forum banner

What style flange is this

951 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  #40Fan 
#1 ·
Does anyone know off the top of their head what flange is on the exhaust brake below? If my research is correct I need the flange pictured below to mate to the exhaust brake. So to hook this all together to my S467, I need my DP to have a Marmon then cut my DP and weld on two of the exhaust flanges. Are those flanges simply called exhaust flanges?

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep, itll come with the adapters, if you check out BD's site they have the install instructions, first flange will need to be welded to the downpipe/exhaust, the rear one will work with a clamp. The front one needs to be fully welded so the exhaust pressure cant leak/blow thru a clamp on the front side. It installs at the end of the downpipe in front or near the trans crossmember IIRC.

#6 ·
They weren't whispers, I did it. Worst part is the down pipe isn't bent at the right angle coming off of the turbo. The first adapter will have to be angled a bit when connecting to the down pipe after cutting it.

Not really a great picture, but there it is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.