Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Are there any tuners using MM3 for custom tuning?

13K views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  X_HemiRamGuy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would like to find a tuner using the MM3 platform for a 2014 ram diesel. I would like to use a site sponsor, but that is by no means essential.

#4 ·
Calibrated power solutions, Draconian, anarchy, coffman (maybe not 4th gens, I'm not sure.)

To clarify, you are looking for a tuner but already have one? I understand you not wanting to say the tuners name that you went with, but hopefully it's someone reputable. Good things are worth waiting for, as there isn't much available at the present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
It would not be very intelligent of us to specify lol. That is all 4 power levels. "Stock" on this truck was 370. Conditions were perfect. 50 degrees 0 humidity.
I understand why. But when you post a graph right below something from our company and the numbers look drastically different the viewers are going to wonder the difference. Just to clarify, the graph Bob saget posted is a 16 Aisin equipped emission on truck. We have no reason to believe that MM3 doesn't offer the same quality of tune or have less ability to make the same HP as efi live. Your baseline number is much higher but I would also expect this between the aisin and the differences between the dyno.

#19 ·
I was surprised by the numbers that this truck and our 68rfe truck put down with both softwares. So much so that we put our stock 07 5.9 g56 truck on the dyno with a stock calibration. It put down 302hp with the only mods being intake and dual disc clutch. Like Phil said the conditions were perfect. On an average day (75 degrees, 30-40% humidity) we usually see between 525-545hp on a stock 13-17 truck.

#22 ·
Not with an external gauge. I will look back and see if I can find the logs and see what the factory sensor measured. I am sure they are more than desired, but they pretty much always are with the factory vgt. I will say that we do not have the turbo set on kill from a vane position stand point. They are almost if not completely open on the top end.

#28 ·
Anymore feedback or dyno data from any MM3 to date? I was going to delete my 17 and blindly found this thread thinking wtf is this MM3 nonsense, now I'm itching for more info.

Based on Anarchy's dyno pic is it pulling harder off the line than EFI? I've always hated off the line performance even with EFI and that orange power band looks awfully smooth compared...JW ;)

#29 ·
That graph is a little misleading. The difference on the bottom end is because that particular run was started 100rpm or so earlier. In reality they will make pretty much exactly the same power from idle to 2700rpm or so. If you are after aggressive throttle response you will like Efi live better. The mm3 still has a bit of a dead pedal feeling comparably even though power output is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#31 ·
Any more info on mm3 tunes? I'm pretty interested in Anarchy's mm3 package being a more all-in-one package

#37 ·
Never even heard of ezlynk, And from what Iv'e "read" race-me is a lil sub par from anarchy,hpp,ppei etc... but that may be just opinions and not facts or maybe its better now?

#41 ·
First off I know nothing about tuning etc...I just want user friendly unit like the mm3, I have a '15 ctd w/aisin trans and want a update-able easy to use unit.
My goals are a more reliable drive train less dead peddle and just a more enjoyable ride I plan on keeping this truck for 10+ years and i already had scr catalyst replaced under warranty and dont wanna deal w/ emission stuff down the road l'm not trying to make a race truck but this truck is a dog now, I know there is no tuning for aisin but i'm sure it'll run better than now . And would like to get everything for around 2k if possable i'm gonna call you (Anarchy) this week and hopefully order!!
i need everything tuner,exhaust,block off plates everything...
Thanks for all the info. so far, Forrest

#43 ·
I need everything i was thinking i could get the mm3 from you w/ the Christmas 10%off! and get the rest from RSD

#47 ·
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse, but you can hear the cummins chug-gin from inside the house.:cbadge:
LOL :party018:
I called Phil @ Anarchy today (great guy by the way!), and he walked me through the mm3 tuner and what I needed.

So then I called James @ RSD (another great dude!)to make sure I had everything in my cart I needed and he said i did
here's what i got the MM3 w/ Anarchy tunes , 4'' exhausts w/ muffler and EGR delete.
I'm like a lil kid waitin for santa:party018::woohoo:

Reactions: 3brorce
#50 ·
Just noticed today that RSD has the MM3 with Anarchy tunes for 1079.10

That is the best deal I have seen for a device with custom tunes, gauges, and will unlock.

So the only question is......................... whats the 10 cents about?

#52 ·
When I called Phil@Anarchy yesterday I told him that the price on anarchy site was $50 cheaper w/ the 10% discount then he contacted RSD while we were on the phone and they changed the price!! Awesome deal :grin2::grin2:

Thanks again Phil @ Anarchy:thumbsup:

Thanks again James @ RSD too:thumbsup:

On another note, I think i'm just gonna ask for 2 tunes stock & 50hp tow tune. I don't wanna burn up this Aisin

Reactions: 3brorce
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.