Cummins Diesel Forum banner

E auto grill

3K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  kplawncare 
#1 ·
Just installed a E auto grille in my 2016 ram fit was good and for the price cant be beat

See less See more
#7 ·
I have the insert they used to sell. When it arrived, it and all the hardware was marked Smittybilt. Yours looks good! I just ordered a set of their tubular fender flares for our Jeep JKU.

#10 ·
Looks good!

I have been eyeing a slightly different grill from e-auto grills though have been wondering about their fitment and quality. How was the install? Seems like you are happy with the quality?

this one

#14 ·
Is the shell painted black or is that just the plastics color?

#17 ·
@Dobber2126 - Thank you! That is exactly what I wanted to see.
@kplawncare - Thank you for the information and posting up about it. I do believe I have my path laid out before me now :)

#18 ·
@Jay Gadsby not a problem! I do notice that the bottom clips for the grill are on the loose side for staying in the pockets but i dont see any ill side effects of it.

#19 ·
Is the grill flimsy or solid like OEM? I heard some of their stuff was flimsy. Looks great!

#21 ·
is the center plastic or metal? i've seen both from 'em, also in person walking around can you tell?

Also, since i like modifying things....can one of you measure the height of the mesh on the grill? i have an idea on something i want to do with one of these but i need to know that height to know if it will work see image...

#32 ·
quit paying attention to what me and benny were discussing. those are not the letters you are looking for. i could be putting them on my headache rack for all you know.

you'll just have to find out once i figure out everything for my plans as to what i'm planning

#34 ·
I really like this grill. I was looking at possibly doing a grill insert for my 2017 3500. I want to paint match the trim around the grill to white so I'm wondering how much extra you have to pay to for the paint match plus the grill. I really like royalty core grills but I can't believe the price they want for a grill that doesn't come with the mounting trim and whatnot. It's ridiculous. They look awesome though.

How big is the mesh size on the screen? 1/4"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.