Cummins Diesel Forum banner

any high quality aftermarket leather seat covers?

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  T76turbo 
#1 ·
My wife has 2011 Ram 3500 ST. We are looking to change the seat covers on the interior to leather. The front has the flip console and the rear has the non-split bottom seat. Would love to put something like you would find in a larmie longhorn without the price and extra features that come on that truck. We are very happy with our base model truck, especially since it's finally paid off, just want better seats. I know I can't find anything factory, but don't want to pay a fortune for something custom. Any options out there? The truck is white with black interior.

#3 ·
In my previous Ram I installed a kit from Roadwire it was $500. In my current truck I installed a kit from Katzkin which cost $750. I prefer the Katzkin leather as I think it feels and looks nicer, but you can't go wrong with either one. Both times I sold my cloth for around $200. Both times I did two tone and think it looks better than the factory leather options.

#5 ·
Installed Katzkin in my Laramie 3500, very happy, and so much nicer than stock.:smile2:

#6 ·
I've talked to Katzkin and they said they don't have a pattern for the Laramie how did you get them to do it for you.

Do you have any pictures?

Edit: Maybe pattern isn't the right termination they say they don't do vehicles with factory leather.

#8 ·
Angry Beaver: I ordered my seat covers from a Katzkin certified dealer, and the proper seat covers for the Laramie are the Sports seats, they are the exact shape to replace the cheap OEM covers, the fit is great and the leather is awesome. I have pics, but don't know how to download them, I tried to drag and attach, but no luck ,if you are comfortable sending me your email addy, I can send them that way,
Cheers,
Denny

Reactions: AngryBeaver
#9 ·
Sent you a pm, thanks for your time. I miss my leather from my Longhorn I thought I would be ok with the solid black.

#10 ·
A buddy of mine owns a small car dealership that many times Buy's vehicles and modifies then sells them.

He had a 15 SLT that he put Roadwire leather in. It was two tone with charcoal on the outside and lighter gray up the center. I tried to buy that truck but he already had a buyer lined up with deposit. But that leather was super nice. I think for front and back two tone plus the cover for the center console (the seats where the center console flips up and you have a middle seat in front) in that crew cab was just under a grand installed.

He ended up getting me a SLT and after all my other mods are done I will be adding the Roadwire leather just like the other truck.

Also heard great things about katzkin leather too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.