19.5 to 20" wheel swap help - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
4th Gen Cab & Chassis Discussion of performance, powertrain, and non-powertrain on Cab & Chassis Trucks....NO ADVERTISING

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-24-2016, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
19.5 to 20" wheel swap help

Does anyone know of a place that sells either a spacer conversion or something that will let me goto a standard 20" wheel so i can ditch the terrible 19.5" wheel and tire combos that are out.

2014 C&C 5500, G56, Hardway EFI, Hardway compounds, ARP625's, Valair DD, Glacier diesel goodies(S2intake,Big fuel line kit, Grid heater delete, High flow grid heater, ccv reroute) Auto meter factory match Boost,pryo,trans
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 02:01 AM
Diesel Freak

rickson makes 20" wheels that fit our trucks

2013 Ram 5500 SRW pickup auto 4x4, 4.88 gears, Kelderman air suspension, extreme outback compressor, rickson wheels, toyo 285/70/19.5 M608Z, transfer flow 40g tank, blue lake front and rear winch bumpers, milemarker hydro winch. EFI by HPP, Flo pro muffler, 36x13.5x19.5 super swamper IROK's. The ramman locking hubs, pacbrake LoadLeash, arp 425's,
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Nut

Are they the basic steel wheels? Any link? I haven't seen anything on there site.

2014 C&C 5500, G56, Hardway EFI, Hardway compounds, ARP625's, Valair DD, Glacier diesel goodies(S2intake,Big fuel line kit, Grid heater delete, High flow grid heater, ccv reroute) Auto meter factory match Boost,pryo,trans

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Old post Mark, but I've seen some pretty bad Ricksons out there. Did you come up with a workable 20" plan? I too hate the 19.5 tires. I did switch out the fronts for XDS-2 tires and got some better traction in the snow. I've emailed several of the wheel suppliers in the past to try and get some 20" 10-bolt dually love out of them, but no luck.

How's your DD treating you?

2015 5500 Laramie 197" WB w/ Bradford [Poorly] Built Flatbed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode