Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Got me a new truck!

6K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  TStalnaker 
#1 ·
Well guys, I finally bit the bullet and got a brand new one. It's getting the bed put on now and I'll get to pick it up Saturday!

She's nothing fancy, but she'll do just exactly what I need from a truck.

See less See more
#6 ·
Very nice combo,,congrats

Reactions: TStalnaker
#22 ·
Shew! Nice looking rig. I was wondering: Do your back speakers work? I am considering a new cab and chassis and just saw a post on here about 2014's not having working back speakers. Just curious as I have a ways to go to test drive

#23 ·
There is no sound coming from the rear doors. I'm assuming there are no rear speakers as that's how my 2011 was. The wire hookups were there, so all I had to do was plug in new speakers and it was good to go. I'd guess it's the same with my new truck.

#24 ·
Good to know. Thanks! Some of the other posts I've seen about this seem to indicate the speakers are there and wired in but not functional (like it was a computer glitch or something). If it's just a matter of installing a pair then no biggie for sure. Thanks for the insight.

#26 ·
Thanks!

I'm really liking the Aisin so far. I get into a lot of tight yards and backing up driveways so I'm really hard on a clutch, that's one of the main reasons I went with an auto. It's also nice to have in traffic. It shifts pretty good, there are times when accelerating that I wish it would hold a gear a little longer etc. but when it comes to pulling a hill or driving through a slower area I can just drop it down a gear manually.

#27 ·
What kind of work will you do with the truck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.