Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dyno Day at ATS Diesel

6K views 47 replies 19 participants last post by  95farmtruck 
#1 ·
ATS Diesel houses a top-of-the line Mustang dyno that we are going to open to the public on March 3rd at 10AM. This is an excellent opportunity to come and see what kind of horsepower and torque your truck has at the rear-wheels! The event will also play host to some of the highest horsepower trucks in the country, including 1000+ horsepower race trucks! These include Diesel Power Challenge(DPC) winner Rocky Horn and his Fummins, DPC challenger Scott Lindsey and his 1000HP Daily Driver, and Mike Skinner with his 1000HP race dually.

We will also have an open house at the event including a tour of our facility. You will get to see exactly how our transmissions are built and dyno'd, how our torque converters are built and dyno'd, and how our turbo chargers are built. Diesel trucks wont be the only thing smoking, because we will have a BBQ as well with food and drinks! This is a family fun event so bring everyone down (Young children may want ear protection)!

We will also have products for sale, ready to go including:
  • Manifolds
  • Torque converters
  • Differential covers
  • Deep transmission pans
  • Atomizer rail pressure controllers
  • Co-Pilot transmission controllers
  • Selected apparel will be on sale
  • And more!

Sign-up for the dyno is at the door and is first-come-first-serve. It will be $75 for 4 runs, and we will take the highest horsepower run. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive prizes.

See less See more
#8 ·
You need to get on the dyno :thumbsup:

Ill be there for sure! If my truck is done by then:banghead: Can I run it on the dyno? Don't really like letting someone else drive it if something were to happen.:thumbsup:
Sure you can drive it

i'm planning on coming. i drive by ats everyday, but have never been in
Stop on by!

#9 ·
i wish i could get my twins, dragon flow VP, larger injector lines and injectors purchased and installed by then.......

#11 ·
Sounds pike a good time, I needed an excuse to tune the truck.

#14 ·
With all the smoke, will there be smoking deals on Co-pilots too???? I will be there forsure!

#15 ·
Smokin deals on co-pilots...yes!!!

More details guys...

We are going to have 25 spots. This is first-come-first-serve, so as soon as 25 is full, we wont register anymore trucks. So get there EARLY if you want to register your truck.

Also, the big high horsepower trucks that are dynoing around going to be AROUND noonish. We will strap them down and make one or two pulls each since they are basically just exhibition pulls.

And Mike Skinners black dually...IS FOR SALE NOW!!!!!

#17 ·
I dont have a facebook account, But ill be there to check it out. Anyone else going to go? maybe we can get a meet and greet there.

#19 ·
Im gonna try to make it. My truck is back in the shop getting twins and headstuds. I'd love to get it on the rollers after Im done to see where its at.

#20 ·
i'll prob roll just to watch and come home smelling like COAL!

I'll call it, "Ash" by coal haha

#23 ·
I will be there with Twisted and maybe the 06. Long Haul from Texas but lets see what she can do in the mountains. See you guys soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.