Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Genos Garage

15K views 42 replies 41 participants last post by  MDSWA 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Ive bought everything from a Goulds vacuum pump rebuild kit, isspro gauges, and plenty of other things from Genos and have always had good luck with them. Great company with great prices and great support.

-Jordan-

#3 ·
excellent customer service and great prices. i refer my friends to them all the time:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Excellent customer service. Ship USPS to Canada to save us from the royal pain that is UPS brokerage. Very helpful, even after the sale when there was a defect with a product. Great people!

#5 ·
Today Genos mailed me the cummins gaskets I needed first class mail in a bubble envelope with a piece of cardboard. They charged me only a dollar shipping, instead of $7.95. Their idea, asked me if it was OK....

GOOD knowledge, FAST service, GREAT prices...what more do you want to know ??

#6 ·
It's hard to beat thier factory Cummins parts prices.

#7 ·
It'll be hard to find anyone who has anything bad to say about Geno's Garage. Every order I've ever placed with you guys has been flawless and perfect. Will do business again, I look forward to it, because every time I order, y'all either have something in the clearance or new parts section that I wouldn't have thought of before, or that is just so great I can't pass it up. I haven't spent the most of my truck money at Geno's, but I have more parts from Geno's on my truck than any other vendor. Well done.

#8 ·
I've ordered PLENTY of stuff for my trucks from Geno's Garage. Always fast shipping, nice service and promt replies to inquiries. Even got free shipping one time as my order was delayed due to inventory issues! Ohh yeah, a lot of their prices are a lot lower than in parts stores and especially the dealer!

Definately I would order from Geno's Garage again!!!

#9 ·
Since my first CTD in 2008, I've been buying most all my after-market and Cummins/Fleetguard parts from Geno's. Prices are good, I like the extra items in the box (now decorating the fridge in my garage).

Shipping could be a bit faster. On average, it takes about 2 weeks from order to delivery.

Yes, I am impatient.

#11 ·
Shipping could be a bit faster. On average, it takes about 2 weeks from order to delivery.
I've never experienced this with them. Is it possible you were ordering things that were on backorder? Typically if I order on Monday, I have it by Friday, even with ground shipping.

#10 ·
Great to deal with very helpful and great customer service very express shipping I am very very very pleased and satisfied customer... I will always and again deal with Genos:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

#12 ·
My deliveries have always been on time. I have purchased a lot of products from them and been great. One time I did have a issue with a part and geno's refunded my money no problem!!!

Great company, highly recommended

#14 ·
ordered endlinks,track bar,steering box,and brace.....these folks are GREAT !:party018::thumbsup:

#18 ·
I have ordered several things from Geno's and I always get good customer service and the right parts quick.

#19 ·
Two days ago, I ordered a front diff cover (Mag-Hytec) and a fuel filter + new canister. I paid an extra $28 to have it arrive today (Friday).

Around 2pm today, all my stuff arrived.

I had on the same day, bought a case of Valvoline 75w 140 gear oil via Amazon, but on the day after, it still hadn't shipped, so I cancelled the order and bought a case via NAPA (for about $10 more).

Today, I drained the rear diff (and refilled), replaced the front diff cover and refilled and couldn't be more happy.

Other than Geno's (two orders in a row), failing to insert my LARGE BLACK Cummins sticker, they've done just fine!

#20 ·
I am very satisfied with their service great prices original/ Cummins factory products and fast shipping + a sticker:thumbup::D

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#21 ·
Can't say anything Bad about Geno's the People there are Awesome Great Service and even Better prices

#24 ·
Great company! I placed an order on the 18th of oct for a gauge and several other items, got an email saying the gauge was back ordered. I called them yesterday to check on it and they were honest in telling me they had no clue when they might get the gauge in. So I asked them to switch my order to an EV2 gauge ( that they have in stock) and they did with out a problem. But the amazing part was they dropped prices on items so that things could stay close to what I was originally going to be paying! That's real customer service there! Thanks alot Genos y'all are awesome!
Wheelz

#25 ·
I have ordered several times from Genos, and every time EXCELLENT service. I have even called them with really STUPID questions, and they are VERY nice and answer them without calling me an idiot !!!

#26 ·
You can't go wrong shopping at Geno's Garage. Always fast and friendly service. I always ask for USPS shipping because UPS ground takes forever to deliver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.