Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Finally!!! Im happy with the look of my truck!

37K views 132 replies 55 participants last post by  OCVeloMan 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated 09-16-11

Truck Information

Model: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Laramie. Brilliant Black Pearl

Engine: Smarty Jr., K&N with AMSOIL Dry Filter, CAT/Baldwin 2 micron fuel filter/water seperator, AMSOIL BMK-21 2 micron bypass oil filter, ISSPRO Ev/Ev2 Boost, Pyro, Trans, Fuel Pressure.

Transmission: Transgo Modded VB, Revmax Billet Converter, Deep pan, AMSOIL SYN, Borg Warner Solenoid/Transducer

Body/Exterior: Prestige Textured Flares, Roughneck Fab Frame Sliders, De-badged

Suspension: KORE 5.5" Tech Springs, Thuren Towers, Maxx-Links Sway Bar End Links, Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir, Poly Performance limit straps, DYSKO Bumps with Thuren Drop brackets, Pure Performance Track Bar w/ superlift track bar drop, One-off Carli Chro-moly Control Arms for 5.5" suspension, Deaver Leaf Pack, Carli Ball Joints, Spicer U-Joints.

Steering:08.5+ Steering upgrade, Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer, Custom Diesel Sector Shaft Brace, Red Head Steering Gearbox, Superlift drop Pitman Arm.

Driveline:AAM 4.10 Gears, One Piece Mopar 6" aluminum drive-shaft.

Exhaust: 4" Cat-Back MBRP

Wheels/Tires: Black Powder coated H2 with Toyo 37 x 13.5 x 17 Mud Terrain

Electrical/Lighting: 5K HID Drive/Fog

Sound system: Pioneer Avid U310BT, Eclipse Point Source Components, Image Dynamics IDQ 12, US AMPS speaker and sub power/capacitor.

See less See more
#5 ·
Love the interior... what kind of deck is that?

How was the KORE kit compared to a normal levelling kit as far as price.

#23 ·
Love the interior... what kind of deck is that?

Pioneer Avic-U310BT Cost me 400 and has navigation, bluetooth, and ipod integration.

How was the KORE kit compared to a normal levelling kit as far as price.
500 for KORE Shipped, 250 for track bar, 150 for rear bilstein 5100's, and 250 for TGC control arms. I love the kit, it's a functional lift kit, and its easier to align and doesnt stress my steering. LOVE IT!!!!

Is that a grille insert?
Had to hack the cross out of the center of the stock grill shell and remove my tow hooks. 3 hour pain in the but it looks sick now!

Looks good man. How u like the Kore kit? I ordered one but couldn't wait 6 weeks to get it so I went with Lorenz.
Im sure they're damn near the same but i love mine. Got mine in under a week because KORE is about 2 hours south of me(Im in north orange county and they're in encinitas)

Looks good.
Is that a new grill or did you have to hack up the original? (I'd like to keep my original in 1 piece)
Definately a hack job, easy though just time consuming. You could do it in a half an hour and i got the grill for $115 for both upper and lower shipped. Search for dodge ram billet grill on ebay and you cant miss it. Seller is Grill4u and they are great. Quality of the grill is OUTSTANDING!

IM Hard....
:hehe::thumbsup: :headbang: Rock on Bro! I am too (Now that the truck's done.)

sweet truck i think you outta paint all the chrome black though then it would look slick jmo
Thought about it but i think the chrome accents look good with the chrome lug wheels and grill shell. I do want to ditch the mud flaps in favor of Bushwacker Pocket flares!

did you switch the 4x4 switch to the passenger side? looks like it, unless thats something else
Yes, i wanted my EDGE J/A in reach :headbang: so i moved the Tranfer Case Switch to the passanger side.

(I think he's ignoring us)
Sorry Bud, Busy man! At school from 10am-7pm tonight but cummins forum comes first!!!!! I've learned my lesson, thus the reason im doing this in class! :hehe:

#8 ·
Looks good man. How u like the Kore kit? I ordered one but couldn't wait 6 weeks to get it so I went with Lorenz.

Reactions: OCVeloMan
#9 ·
for all u guys that don't want to pay for the shipping on the KORE kit but don't want to spend the $$$ on the Carli kit either.. you need to check out KLMPerformance.com. they have a kit with bilsteins, kore leveling springs, and carli end links for a reasonable price with shipping

#10 ·
Looks good.
Is that a new grill or did you have to hack up the original? (I'd like to keep my original in 1 piece)

Reactions: OCVeloMan
#26 · (Edited)
New Wheels/Tires!

Been wanting to go back to chrome for a few months, finally got a deal on some 17" Ultra Mammoths (0 offset) with 315/70/17 Nitto Dune Grapplers. MPG already up by 2 from my Nitto Mud Grapplers and I love the bling of the chrome!

Since the last pictures, I've added a roof rack, Bushwacker Pocket Flares, and all the paint on my toolbox has chipped off :( LOL

Oh and I added the SLICK Cummins Logos in the stock location

#43 ·
Been wanting to go back to chrome for a few months, finally got a deal on some 17" Ultra Mammoths (0 offset) with 315/70/17 Nitto Dune Grapplers. MPG already up by 2 from my Nitto Mud Grapplers and I love the bling of the chrome!

Since the last pictures, I've added a roof rack, Bushwacker Pocket Flares, and all the paint on my toolbox has chipped off :( LOL

Oh and I added the SLICK Cummins Logos in the stock location

Where did you find those Cummins emblems?

#27 ·
Looks great.... What head unit it that with your stereo system?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.