2007 5.9 mega cab programmer in nc - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 3rd Gen. Dodge Cummins 03-07 Common Rail Forums > 3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion
3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 3rd Gen Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2007 5.9 mega cab programmer in nc

i am looking at buying a 2007 5.9 mega cab and i am looking for a programmer for it. i would like to find someone who is a dealer in nc. i am looking for a pro grammer that has gauges built in. i am not looking for the most power more towards driveability and mileage. the truck i am looking at already has the banks turbo back exhaust. i think its banks because it is a dual exhaust, but im not sure.

this will be my third dodge. i have an 03 dually quad cab 6spd with the ho motor. it is my work truck and the mega will be a weekend cruiser. i do plan to add a 6 inch lift and 36s. it will not do hardly any towing, just cruising. i juat sold an 06 mega cab last year and i wish i never had sold it, i guess thats why i am getting another one. my 06 mega didnt have leather and the 07 does, i kinda like the laramie package as thats what is on my dually.

any suggestions or dealers on here from nc? thanks!
bottomland4x4 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Build your fanny first, that much meat even with stock power will be rough on it. If you get a smarty Jr you don't need gauges to run it. It gives 100hp to the rear wheels.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

i really just want gauges to keep an eye on it, and see the egt and such. i figure the tranny will be the first to go, but i will wait for it to go first. i am not that hard on my street trucks. we race 2.5 ton mud trucks so they catch he11!

my 03 has had a 60hp predator on it for the last 100k miles, it pulls 11klbs on average about 3-500 miles per week and it is still on the factory clutch! so i really dont push my trucks that hard!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Diesel Head

So you'd be good with the edge attitude to moniter everything and yell at you when it gets hot
Old 11-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

Where in NC are you located? Farmboys Diesel is located here in NC and is a site sponser.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

i think ive heard of farmboys diesel. im in mt airy right up 77 about 45 minutes from statesville.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.