2005 5.9L Throttle Position Sensor - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 3rd Gen. Dodge Cummins 03-07 Common Rail Forums > 3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion
3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 3rd Gen Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
2005 5.9L Throttle Position Sensor

I have been waiting since APRIL for a g/d throttle position sensor from Dodge for my 5.9L Cummins, 2005. It was supposed to come in May, then today, now I'm told July. Lemme make this perfectly clear: I have thought only the highest of Cummins/Dodge; I will NOT ever do this again, Dodge is total bull

Last edited by Devon E; 06-08-2010 at 11:16 AM.
thartson is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartson View Post
I have been waiting since APRIL for a g/d throttle position sensor from Dodge for my 5.9L Cummins, 2005. It was supposed to come in May, then today, now I'm told July. Lemme make this perfectly clear: I have thought only the highest of Cummins/Dodge; I will NOT ever do this again, Dodge is total bull
Have you tried calling Cummins Southern Plains to see if they have one in stock? If it's the dealer you're waiting on, maybe you can convince them to get one from there instead of waiting for something else.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

Home

Goto this site. He will ship it out same day. They work great and are 1/3 the price. heck with the dealerships
Shoemake is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

I will call them. Thank you. I am/was waiting on River Oaks (Houston). Thye have done little other than promise. I don't know who's culpable here.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mines a 2005. I'm not sure that will work. Will it?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thartson View Post
Mines a 2005. I'm not sure that will work. Will it?
My bad I guess yours would be on the pedal. If not this will work but I'm pretty sure all 05s had it on the pedal
Shoemake is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks; yea, it bolts on down by & is part of the pedal assembly; I simply can't find it anywhere & I hate to say it but this changes everything I've ever thought about Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep. This'll be four months waiting on this g/d part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.