Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dap 2nd gen t4 manifold

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  JM2007_5.9 
#1 ·
Looking for some input on if this manifold is any good. Has anybody had experience with one of these? Is it any different flow or performance wise compared to a ats or bd?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Reactions: jkidd
#4 ·
This truck is about to be seen by a lot of people in the community so they should appreciate that I'm going to use it lol. Plus the huge dap sticker that goes that's on the truck it gave me 20 hp lol

Reactions: 24hrsparkey
#6 ·
This truck is about to be seen by a lot of people in the community so they should appreciate that I'm going to use it lol. Plus the huge dap sticker that goes that's on the truck it gave me 20 hp lol

I think its more like 50HP LOL :peelout

Did you see the nice manifold gaskets that come with the kit?

#7 ·
Reactions: jkidd
#8 ·
not to revive a old thread but how do you like the manifold after running it for a while? im needing a t4 mani and im thinkin about this one to

#9 ·
I only have a few hundred miles on mine, but so far so good. It's a nice piece, and a great price. Not a fan of the allen head bolt mounting hardware, but it has worked just fine.

#10 ·
I ended up getting a used ats with the rest of my parts I got from my buddy but without a dought I would buy a dap manifold. For the price you can't beat it

#11 ·
yea its the cheapest T4 manifold that ive found yet, just didn't know if they were cheap for a reason

#14 ·
When you go direct and get +300 cast at a time, we get some price breaks and pass them on. CNC ported and high quality gaskets included. Are there better manifolds out there... yeah. Are they $200, $300 or $400 better... Not for 98% of applications.

No need to "pay to play"

#12 ·
In my opinion the it's like a ats really just everybody else wants you to pay more!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.