Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Bully Dog - Low End Torque?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BFD99 
#1 ·
Anyone know if this feature will have better mpg results? Just curious if I should use it. Put it on at first and was scared I'd blow something. My truck is completely stock except the bd.

Thanks

#2 ·
subscribed

#6 ·
It just means that they are interested in the answer to the original thread as well and its easier to find by simply clicking on the "User CP" button.

To address the low torque question, I would not run it on your truck. I would assume that you are referencing the "Torque Management" and by removing it, you are almost guaranteed to break something with a stock truck. I have a "decently built up" truck and dont even run it. Just my $.02.

#7 ·
To address the low torque question, I would not run it on your truck. I would assume that you are referencing the "Torque Management" and by removing it, you are almost guaranteed to break something with a stock truck. I have a "decently built up" truck and dont even run it a lot. I have run it before and it is fun, but it puts A LOT more wear on parts in the drivetrain. Just my $.02.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand the point of the "subscribe" feature. Anyway you look at it, it adds no informative value to this post!!
It just means that they are interested in the answer to the original thread as well and its easier to find by simply clicking on the "User CP" button. There are a lot of us here that are wanting to learn and figure things out and thats an easier way of doing so.:thumbsup:

#8 ·
i turned mine off today, not much difference, other than i broke the tires loose on the 90hp setting at 30mph, which its never done before and crazy larry feels a little bit stronger and and builds boost alot quicker on the line, since it doesn't defuel. Also the PRND12 Light is out, i was told it gives the truck a manual tranny tune.

Also the OP may be taking about the low end power setting. Crazy Larry with low end power drives to touchy for me. But the 90hp Performance tune with low end power i love! Doesn't smoke at WOT, only a small puff on spoolup, and has a very meaty middle range which makes the truck fun to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.