Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Grannys Peach Tea and her quest for 1,000HP

80K views 500 replies 104 participants last post by  DMan1198 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is what I am starting with and the current mods. A 2006 Laramie Regular Cab 4x4 Auto, with 136k miles on it.

Built FirePunk Trans
Autometer Gauges
Banks Intercooler/ Horn/ Intake
Airdog 150
AMP Steps

See less See more
#2 ·
Very Nice looking Dodge you have there! take of it and it will do the same:thumbsup:

Reactions: Silver70
#3 ·
I'm jealous! I want a regular cab so bad I can't stand it! I just moved into my new home though so it'll be next summer before I can seriously start looking for a candidate.

Congrats on the purchase and what are the plans for it?

#4 ·
Well the only plan right now is to get EFI. I once I get it paid off, then it's game on. But as of right now, it's just a daily driver.

The lie I meter said I was getting 20mpg on the way home. Drove prolly 100 miles and it only moved 1/8th of a tank.

#6 ·
Looks awesome! Im the process of looking for an 06 mega cab right now and I've been having the same problem with the whole "already being sold" deal. Found my dream truck for a pretty good price, called, SOLD... Cant find another one as good as it since then. ill find one sometime though!

Have fun with the new purchase!

#13 ·
O heck ya!! She looks very clean and I'm a tad jealous :thumbsup:

#21 ·
very nice truck

#22 ·
Nice lookin truck,

must have been a search to find a reg cab laramie

#23 ·
It's like it was meant to be, very nice find after all the searching. Congrats.

#28 ·
Great looking truck, of course you need to carry about 300 lb's in the bed to make it feel like a quad cab, LOL.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.