Mindblower Performance Chip SCAM FRAUD - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 3rd Gen. Dodge Cummins 03-07 Common Rail Forums > 3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion
3rd Gen. Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 3rd Gen Trucks No Advertising ...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Mindblower Performance Chip SCAM FRAUD

I saw another member asking about it.

so i decided to do this post.

eBay's mindblower_performance is a TOTAL SCAM!

Ebay should be banning this guy.

I bought it and after I found out it would leave to engine damage, void my factory warrantee from my mechanic, I tired to get a refund.

this piece of work told me to f off unless I leave him + feedback first.

I FILE FOR a dispute through PayPal and with in a week I got my money back. I also filed for a item NOT as described through eBay, negative feedback and put 1 star on all his DSR!

this guy was so rude when I asked for my refund, cussed me out over email. I still have ugly emails me sent me.

He has a 100% money back guaranteed. You can help remove this guy from eBay.

Buy his product for 25$. When you get it in the mail, you can crack it open, see for yourself that its total garbage, post your own pictures, and return it to him.

I returned it first class with TRACKING for about 1.50$

I then contacted eBay and opened up an item not as described and with in a week and got my money back from PayPal when i gave paypal the tracking information.

Since sellers can not leave you negative feedback, he cant do anything.

after he told me to F off, I left him a negative feedback with all 1 dsr .

Right now eBay is ultra aggressive with feedbacks. Once he gets a couple more, he will be banned.

the key is

100% guaranteed refund through PayPal, just make sure you have a tracking number back to this guy.

-ship it back with tracking number from usps.
-leave negative feedback telling people to SEARCH online about this product. Don't leave a website or it will get removed by eBay since you cant have URL in the feedback
-leave all 1 DSR for his feedback.
-open an item not as described dispute through eBay. <---------- this step is the most important. Also make sure to close this dispute telling ebay that he did NOT resolve the issue.

he can only have 5-6 item not as described disputes through eBay and all his items will get lowered search status on eBay. he wont make any sales, and paying tons of fees. soon he will be gone.

also if he gets too many item not as described, he gets banned.

do your part. get this joker off the internet.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...rmancechip.jpg

Last edited by dieseltracks; 01-13-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: language/personal info
mindblowerscam is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

i am sorry but anyone believing that a little box with 2 wires can actually help your truck for 25 bucks when every other programmer or chip out there is 6 times that amount at least than you kinda get what you deserve. I am sorry this happened and the guy should be gone but he makes his money relying on not so smart people that don't realize you get what you pay for.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
its actually a mod for fuel injected gassers it fools your MAP sensor and in the right aplication can inhance performance but no where near 50hp
runninlean is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rollin Smoke Diesel.com

Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,034 Posts
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06MegaCTD View Post
i am sorry but anyone believing that a little box with 2 wires can actually help your truck for 25 bucks when every other programmer or chip out there is 6 times that amount at least than you kinda get what you deserve. I am sorry this happened and the guy should be gone but he makes his money relying on not so smart people that don't realize you get what you pay for.

James
RSD

Enter code RSD at shopping cart to see if your order qualifies for a discount

2011 Dodge Cummins 6.7
2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Rollin Smoke Diesel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
CF Administration

Thanked 1,347 Times in 771 Posts
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
there are actually alot of these that DO work on gasser, they dont gain a lot of power but it helps out a little know for a diesel dont know if they would work, but that is the looks of a fooler box for dpf deletes, resistors have been used for years to fool electronics, i really dont think you got scammed at all you got what you paid for, if you wanted 50hp you should have bought a $300-$400 programmer,
-Nic - Idaho Oil Burners President Idaho Chapter 2009/ 3500/ Laramie/ Mega Cab/ Electric Blue/ Blackmaxx MCC tuned/ATS Stage 6 48re/ TS Mp8/ 5" Tbe With 8" Stack/ 66-74-14/ Pdi manifold/ 50% over nozzles/ H&S Intake Horn And Boost Tube/ Afe stage 2 CAI/ Stage 1 Cp3/ GDP Maximizer Kit/ Shaved,Flycut,Coated Pistons/ A1-H11 Headstuds/ GDP CCV Kit/ 8" Lift/ 37" Toyos. 648 hp 1351 tq uncorrected
1996 12v 2.8 puller "dominate this"
R.I.P. Tucker
kmkdiesel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

HA HA HA who would buy a performance chip called the Mindblower!!!!!
Diesel Dummy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

Quote:
Easy there, this guy got ripped off, kinda throwing salt in a wound.

And I HAVE bought things off eBay for way less than what they normally cost and even for $25 dollars that gave me about 30 horsepower. Mine was brand new and just as described. You can get better than thought of deals on there and if you've not done any research on diesel things then you don't always know.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

If that is Stage 6 I wonder what the next stage is. Seriously where is that supposed to be hooked up, at the MAP?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

The Mindblower Add - Stage 6

Here are a few of the benefits you may experience:

Up to 100+ Horsepower and Up to 190+ Ft. Lbs of Torque!

Up to 5+ MPG Fuel Savings - Beat The High Fuel Prices!

Improved & Smoother Low, Mid & Top End Acceleration & Power

Smoother Idle (May cure some rough idle issues!)

Smoother Shifting In Both Automatic & Manual Transmissions

Improved Climbing & Passing Ability

Improved Towing Ability & Towing on Steep Hills

Crisper Throttle Response

Drastically Reduced Turbo Lag

Enhance The Time Between Costly Engine Tune-Up's

1/4 Mile Junkie? You'll Enjoy Improved 1/8th Mile and 1/4 Mile Track Times

------ Any red flags here? Dear God.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

i said i was sorry he got ripped off, but we are all men here i think. We shouldn't get our feeling hurt that bad. Now if someone was selling a smarty or something for 500 bucks and ran away with his money then i would be all over doing what i can to help the guy out, but believing that this little box would do anything but maybe blow up the truck is just not smart. This is along the line of a electric supercharger, all these people hope for people that don't know much about vehicles to prey on and they get away with it. I have only been on this earth for 27 years but i do know that you do get what you pay for in auto parts 99.9% of the time
Old 01-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

Quote:
i said i was sorry he got ripped off, but we are all men here i think. We shouldn't get our feeling hurt that bad. Now if someone was selling a smarty or something for 500 bucks and ran away with his money then i would be all over doing what i can to help the guy out, but believing that this little box would do anything but maybe blow up the truck is just not smart. This is along the line of a electric supercharger, all these people hope for people that don't know much about vehicles to prey on and they get away with it. I have only been on this earth for 27 years but i do know that you do get what you pay for in auto parts 99.9% of the time
Well Said.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

what i do think is wrong about the whole situation is i think it says 100% satisfaction guaranteed, and if you are not satisfied you should get your money back, plus the whole feedback situation. Now that issue is wrong, but him getting away with selling that plastic resistor box is just as bad as all the sham wow, and other crazy infomercials, or hell even penis enlargement pills. If they can put that on tv doubt they will stop this guy from selling the resistor box.
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.