Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Recon cab lights

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Texas Made 
#1 ·
Getting cab lights for Christmas from my parents question is amber or smoked? Here's my truck: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Just looking for opinions thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
either clear or smoked. I like the clears on the white or silver trucks. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
my truck came with cab lights so i smoked them myself along with the taillights and 3rd brake light. i think it looks really nice on a white truck, especially if you leave the clear spots for the reverse/cargo lamps white, but all personal preference really. its dark out so i can take and upload photos tomorrow if you want

#4 ·
I got the smoked amber for my truck they look real good. The Recon cab lights look way better than stock. I had two lights go out about 6 months after I installed them, Recon replaced them for free just had to pay shipping

#7 ·
I have the smoked led reconsa nod they look great on the truck. Especially when windows are tinted.

#8 ·
I've got recons on mine. One went out 5 months after install. I emailed them with pics and never heard anything back...over them...

#10 ·
recon sucks.

smoked lenses suck.

retro solutions if you want a high quality light.

or maybe oracle? those are very nice too.... wont be cheap though.

#12 ·
Get pacer led much better.:thumbsup:

Reactions: K9Kodi
#14 ·
Lenses are changeable if I'm not mistaken, was leaning towards Amber for that OEM look. Plan on black housing headlights down the road but I like the look of amber because the stand out during the day better. Truck has 25% on front windows 5% on top of privacy in back and a 5% brow that goes about 3" below that line.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.