low wash light keeps coming on in odo - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 3rd Gen. Dodge Cummins 03-07 Common Rail Forums > 3rd Gen. Non-Powertrain
3rd Gen. Non-Powertrain Discussion of 3rd Gen Topics Not related to the Powertrain...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
low wash light keeps coming on in odo

My low wash light in odo window keeps saying low washer fluid but my tank is full. It comes on and goes off every now and then. It never did it before I had my bullydog gt installed and I have heard side effects like ABS light keep flashing. However most of those cases were when the device was removed... Is there possibly a bad fuse or what? Anyone else ever have this problem???
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Check the connector @ the tank...
Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
could be a bad sensor
Old 12-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
yea i would have to agree with the others on this one check the sensor should be in the washer tank ull see it sticking out around the pump, they are very easy to replace, i work at a gm dealership and i have had to replace a few on new vehicles that have went bad
Dodge4829 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.