Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Fuel Inj Group 1 Circuit Problems

756 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  IM A MONSTER 
#1 ·
This is getting ridiculous. So I'm driving the other week, I get down on it playing around, the next morning very rough idle and no power. I check codes, I get 2146, 0203, and 0303. Meaning Fuel Inj Group 1 Supply Voltage Curcuit, Fuel Inj 3 Circuit, and Cylinder 3 misfire. I let the truck sit for a day, cranked it up and it ran great for a over a week. Today I'm driving, crank up the EFI Live switch get down on it and 5 minutes later, same thing. I let it sit for two hours, crank it up and things are good, still see the CEL, but things run great. Any ideas? I check previous threads on here but they don't seem to address my exact situation enough to provide an answer.

Thanks guys.

#2 ·
I bet you have an injector nozzle sticking and it's making the solenoid stay closed. That in turn is shorting out that bank. Just a guess because that is what happens when a solenoid shorts but they usually don't "un-stick".

Reactions: IM A MONSTER
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.