Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Little red light?

960 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jakegaspari 
#1 ·
So I got my pick up back from the shop after they put my clutch in and also did some updates to my computer and that is how I found out my injectors were startin to go bad. Well I drove it a little and went from stock tune to performance and that little red light turned in and no beeping. Put back to the no power tune and the light went away. Truck didn't act any different I'm just wondering why the light turns on with the tuner turned up vs with it on no power tune

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
well it aint the grid heater indicator like when it flashed for my injectors having a problem when I'm going highway speed while going up a hill it looks more like a security light.

#6 ·
not sure why it is doing that. just trying to find out what you where using. I have not used a tuner on my truck, so are you changing from one tune to another with out shutting down? and how may times have you been able to make this happen? the only thing that should turn that on is a bad or incorrect key

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.