Cummins Diesel Forum banner

center console swap

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Tractordriver 
#1 ·
I am in search of a full center console to swap out for my jump seat if anyone has one let me know what you have id like to search classifieds but I dont have 50 posts yet.

#3 ·
I have light grey cloth. My truck is an 08.

#4 ·
You're looking for a great white buffalo dude. I've trolled here for years and the few I've seen we're snapped up quick....like hours after posting. Seen a few posts of guys having a local ophulstery or interior, read as audio shops, build them and install. I'd love one myself in my 04 but we didn't luck out. I'm waiting on EFIlive and a center console and my life will be complete. Lol. Good luck!

#5 ·
Yea I figured that much but it never hurts to ask.

#6 ·
Bravo to you for paying for the premium membership.............but come on man, REALLY!?!?!? Did you happen to look into WHY the requirements for classifieds were put into place to begin with? All you have to do is find some threads and contribute honestly if you really want access to the golden goose of poo! RAWR!!!!

Reactions: crf450x
#7 ·
I've got a 06 Laramine center console and the lower dash pieces, that I would like to trade for the flip up/down center seat. But I also want the lower dash piece... Khaki is the color

#8 ·
I pmd u camperhead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.