Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Switchable tuning With EFI and Palmer Dash Command?

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Shane.Fowler 
#1 ·
ok! so im lurking through the EFI LIVE forums and I revisited this CSP Switching solutions specifically DashCommand - Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
My question is:1) Does this mean that you can do the same thing as a CSP5 but through your Smartphone?

2) do you have to have a CSP5 in order for this to work on the smartphone or just CSP tune files through your V2 or Autocal?

Kind of seams like a to good to be true scenario, but It would be pretty cool if you could just flip through your gauges on your Phone/Tablet and change your tunning as well! Experienced tuners let me know please! Thanks!

#2 ·
So nothing?

#3 ·
As far as I know, Palmer didn't actually implement our CSP technology.

At this point the options are either switch via EFILive hardware (FlashScan V2 or AutoCal), install a SoCal diesel CSP switch, and very shortly the Starlite Diesel app will be released for Android.

Cheers
Cindy

#4 ·
Darn. Thanks Cindy! I'll have to check out their App when it comes out!

#5 ·
Sorry Cindy, same Number 2 question as above for the Starlite App if you have time....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.