Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Double Din Bezel, Recon style tails, and Black headlights??

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  kpries 
#1 ·
Subject says it all. Im looking for suggestions on headlights, tail lights and a double din. Dunno whether i want to make my own double din bezel.. or just buy one, anybody find a good seller for a double din?

Also looking for recon "style" smoke taillights, not necessarily recon, but i want the LED style of em. Suggestions for places.

As far as headlights Looking for a smoked headlight with a black housing or something along those lines. Going to be putting HIDs in it eventually so again, any suggestions would be great.

I know ebay, but if you suggest ebay seller suggestions please.

Thanks

#2 ·
well if your going to install hid and not projectors you wont be able to get a full black color on the inside of the light assembly as it needs the chrome back to reflect off of atlest that is what i was told

#3 ·
I was possibly thinking of going projector style like a retrofit style. But thats what I am trying to figure out, what the best way to do this is.

#4 ·
i personally want to go to the projector lights but is probably one of the last things i will do to the truck as i already have hid . their was a forum member on here that got me set up and helped me make that decision and also told me the best way to do it . if you search protector lights i bet you can find what he recommended to me .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.