Cummins Diesel Forum banner

CJC fog LED mount questions

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  xdm45acp 
#1 ·
I FINALLY ordered my light mounts from CJC last night (30" for Rigid E or SR series and the fog bracket for a dually/D2). I'll have to save up the $700 for the 30" SR combo light and a pair of Dually spots but before I install them I have a few questions..

1. Are there any specific mounting instructions for the fog brackets? Theres a PDF file on cjc's site for the 30" mount but no PDF for the fogs, which to me seem more complicated. I know CJC is known for excellent customer service so I'm wondering where the instructions are. I know the CJC guys are on this site so I'm hoping one of them sees and assists..

2. will the factory fog light button work for the replacements? I like how you can turn on the fogs without the headlights in the stock form, but is there a way that's simple enough to tie in the Dually wiring to the stock fog wiring so the stock button works? if not, no big deal but it would make for a super clean install

that's all the q's for now but me being the genius I am (sarcasm) i'll have more questions, come time of install

#3 ·
exactly my thought so I figured here would be the best way to find it, whether its from them or another member that installed the product

#8 ·
Does one have to cut the ends off the wiring. Or is there a harness available

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
Thank you! Exactly what I needed. Besides thanking the post is there any other way to "rate" CJC? I want to make sure everyone possible knows how great you guys are

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.