Cummins Diesel Forum banner

No hazzard flashers and lamp out light flashing

686 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dusturbd340 
#1 · (Edited)
So my truck has been flashing the lamp out light on and off for a few weeks now, sometimes comes on and dings after I take my foot off the brake, sometimes when I put my signal lights on and sometimes when I hit bumps. It will do it randomly the odd time too. Went to use my hazard lights the other day and now they don't work, all fuses tested ok. Everything else works, high/low beams, brake lights, signals, fogs ect except the hazards. This sound like a TIPM? I'm thinking it is but I hope not. How much is a TIPM roughly? Thanks in advance

#2 ·
There is no TIPM in an 03, they started in 06, so no worries there. If the fuses are all good and it happens occasionally it may be a loose filament in one of the bulbs, hard to see with your eyes. If there are any bulbs that look a bit dark change them out. And as far as your hazards not working that could just be your signal light/ hazard switch or relay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.