Cummins Diesel Forum banner

CB mounts and locations

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Kromlec 
#1 ·
So I am trying to find and or think of a good way and place to mount a CB in my truck and can't find any real good mounts. Hoping some of you have some nice mounting spots or help! I have an automatic with electronic 4 wheel drive switch so plenty of room! Thanks in advance.

#4 ·
I run a suction cup ram mount center windshield, tucked way up by dashboard, never had a single issue. I love it.

#5 ·
K9kodi think you could post a pic of it? Never heard of a suction to hold a cb.

04 2500 QCLB Edge Evolution CTS, straight piped, k&n and much much more to come.

#7 ·
I've just got my 2 way radio screwed down to the floor below the cupholders.

Simple and free.

#10 ·
I bought the mount from Geno's Garage. I have a cobra 29, it mounts under the middle seat, and still have room to open up the cup holder.Does not interfere with the manual transfer case either.

#11 ·
Do you think you could post a pic? I saw the mount and thought about that but wanted to see how the cb sits against the seat.

04 2500 QCLB Edge Evolution CTS, straight piped, k&n and much much more to come.

#12 ·
I would post a picutre, but, I don't know how to :confused013:...Any insite on that and I would oblige you with a photo.

#13 ·
Are you using the auto guide app or online forum page?

#15 ·
I would highly suggest the app on your phone its really quick and easy to navigate and uploading pictures is easy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.