Cummins Diesel Forum banner

line-x on nat geo

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Shorts 
#1 ·
is anyone else watching the "showdown of the unbeatables" on nat geo. They are doing some pretty cool stuff with line-x.

Reactions: Shorts
#2 ·
1) from top of warehouse they dropped a watermelon, cinder block, egg

2) sprayed each object with line-x, dropped the egg and it bounced, the cinder block did not break, then they sprayed the water melon and hit it with sledge hammer and it didnt even crack

they placed two solo cups upside down and had a sumo wrestler stand on it, they obviously crushed, sprayed two more with line-x, regular thickness, held the sumo wrestler....impressive stuff

#5 ·
I dunno, they werent long term tests, it was a television episode, not a 10 year test

#4 ·
Thanks for the heads up, that sounds pretty cool. Set the DVR. Looks like a neat series too judging from the upcoming episode descriptions. :thumbsup:

#8 ·
i guess you could always be in a worse position minus the line-x or substitute line-x for weaker product. I would suggest a bed mat ontop of the line x, and youd be better of then a mat w no liner.

#11 ·
Just watched the DVR'd show. Neat idea altogether. I fast forwarded a lot. That tool in skinny jeans yelled a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.