Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Looking for pictures or input.

914 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Tycummins1125 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've searched like crazy but am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. I am wanting to try the RC control arm drop 5" lift with factory rims and 35's, and wondering if anyone has run a setup like this. I have seen a few with a 4" lift and really liked it but I am not sure if the 35s will look to small on the factory rims with that extra inch of lift. I'm just looking for pictures or anybody's input that has done this. Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Subscribed to see some 4 or 5" lift pics :D A lift kit and stock wheels is not really my gig but to each their own..

#9 ·
Nope lol. There was a lot of talk about changing the 373s to something different but I never did.. I was told by several people that our trucks are tough enough to handle it.. Honestly I'm not very concerned about it. In 50,000 miles I doubt I will even have the kit on the truck anymore. I installed the kit myself and right now I'm just enjoying it! Thanks for compliment man! I love hearing good things about my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.