Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Goerend 68 RFE

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ICSO9131 
#1 ·
Has anyone ran one of GOEREND'S 68 RFE'S?

If so can I get a review on it?

Also GOEREND if you read this can you post what you can about your transmission build options?

Thanks

#2 ·
Dave Goerend is the last person on the face of the planet who will be on a forum. He's busy building tranny's:thumbsup:I have had one in a stock work truck for about 70k miles, and the truck in my avatar has a Goerend 48re(with a Suncoast VB and pcs controller). I got it all through Dave:thumbsup:

Best thing to do is give him a call, if you don't get him leave a message, he WILL call you back. If you get a chance, check out his website. He has a lot of info on torque converters.

#3 ·
Last time I spoke to Dave, he was quite down on the 68. I am not sure if he has done anything for our trannys yet. It has been a while, so things may have changed.

#5 ·
I already emailed them and I was given 3 options of transmissions, but they said they didn't want to discuss the capabilities or internal mods done on them unless I was talking to them on the phone.

I only want about 450 HP out of my truck, so the first thing I'm shopping for are transmissions.

I assume that if some stuff is coming from SunCoast it will have a B&G tune for the TCM?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.