Cummins Diesel Forum banner

***Introduce Yourself/ Ask Random Questions***

88K views 945 replies 440 participants last post by  Tambs575 
#1 ·
i know, i know... this is the wrong place for this. i dont realy talk to many people out side of the 98.5-02 sections. so i figured this would be the place to get the best exposure. (sorry mods)

It just accured to me that i know yall. i know your screen names, and your rig setups, but thats about it. so i figured this would be a good place to introduce yourself and ask random questions. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
are you single?:rof:hehe:

#5 ·
lol i was kiddin around. figured if i didint do it someone else would.

anyways im david rasch, im 18, i work at vavloline(fast food for cars) and my truck is 1/2 of my life. actually lets make that 85%... i do have work and family.... damn distractions!!

#16 ·
Justin I'm almost 23 I do concrete work for a living and all my money goes to my truck

#17 ·
i have the same thing happenin with my paychecks....before i even get them. i plan out what im ordering with the paycheck and as soon as it comes in it goes towards the part. plus diesel fuel and food lol

#19 ·
I'm Gil and i'm 19. I'm a full time college student and a full time steam cook at a restaurant. I also do some of the vehicle maintenance there.

I think a faces to names thread would be cool or we could do that in here, I feel like I know most of you guys by your screennames and your avatars:hehe:

#24 ·
sound it out. day sha fu. the french word for seeing something twice. lol. i guess ive outsmarted google... or im not smart enough for google. sigh

#25 ·
joe, 22, full time student in a 1 year welding certificate program. losing my faith in welding though. not a lot of work in maine right now. in a serious relationship and have been for almost 3 years. bought my truck almost 2 months ago. really just tying up lose ends on it right now. like to drink a lot of beer. bud light is my brand of choice. ready to be out of college cause i miss paychecks. o and i have a hernia.

#26 ·
Oh forgot to mention I do ALL my own work on my truck

#29 ·
yeah me too! I have been in a relationship for 5yrs, have a diesel mechs certificate:hehe:, and am currently majoring in mechanical engineering!

I bought my first dodge back in 06' and rolled it 2yrs ago at over 100mph, got a nice piece of metal in my neck to show for it! I just wanna go fast....

#28 ·
I am Jerrod 26 yo attending school right now for fire science. Done a lot im my short time, have pilots license, can operator just about every type of heavy machinery, I am MECP certified mobile electronics, done alot of forestry work/ wildland fire fighting. Love to work on diesel pick ups and the usual sh!t. Drink beer/ chase tail ya ta ya ta......

#30 ·
eh why not, even tho i don't have a truck, i'm fred, 21, laid off in the winters, but i work at a marina from about april-november. i work on anything that goes in the water up here. currently don't have a truck due to the economy but i'm in search for a 12v(96-98) or a cr. but i have two jet skis and one takes alot of my money.

#31 ·
I gotta random question, Anyone have an ATS boost gauge? or any ATS gauges? I just bought one and I am trying to figure out the lighting, there are plugs that come out the back one with a white wire and blue wire and the other has two black wires? what the deal or how do i need to wire it in?

#32 ·
Name is Timothy aka: Triple T for Tippy Toe Tim I have Mild Cerebral Palsy, 23 years old, full time College student for last 6 years switched from Mechanical Engineering to Pharmacy, worked part time 4 years at Cummins Power South Savannah Branch in parts department (my dad works there also for my entire life working on engine and now sells them), but now I work at a large Retail Pharmacy as a tech pushing drugs for a living until I become a Pharmacist!

#33 ·
what's you mild cerebral palsy? i give you guys alot of credit to live with that:thumbsup: Josh blu(off of last comic standing) is halarious

#36 ·
I have mild hemispheric cerebral palsy, when I was born the right side of my brain was deprived of oxygen, so your right side of your brain control your left side of your body so in my left side I have less muscle control and muscle tone, and in my left leg all me tendons are not full lenght so I walk on my tippy toe on my left side only. It was always funny in weight class in high school when my right arm would be getting huge and my left arm was unchanged and bench press were fun when you right arm could lift the weight but your left arm was just not up to it. But I am very lucky to only have mild case, some people with Cerebral Palsy will never be able to live own their on, those are the ones that are sad to see.

#39 ·
Names cody and ill be 21 in june. i am a heavy equipment operator in a clay strip mine. I usually get stuck on a D9 for 12 hours a day and im am about like a guy said earlier...i already know what im going to buy for my truck when i get my check....saving for HX40/HT3B twins setup rite now:drool2:

#40 ·
my names john, im 32, welder,fabricator,diesel mech. had my truck for about 3 years. had my girlfriend for 12 years. she's cost less so far

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.