Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Hey Fellas - I'm back.

3K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  bigmiketx82 
#1 ·
Sorry to have been away guys. I had to change from the old to the new on here and thought the slow time between the 17s and 18s would be the best time. So - site sponsor is back online and so is my private message capacity to handle all the requests for info.

Thanks for all who reached out during the pause. It does feel good to be appreciated....

#9 ·
Scoops on Ram.... The 18s are open for ordering. No pricing is out yet so I'm flying blind. I expect to see pricing in a few weeks. No major changes to the 18 HD. I expect some package changes but have no word yet. My Ram factory rep has seen the next gen HD in person (clay form). There is a debate on the front grill with 2 designs. His words - it's BIG. Fleet colors for 18 are not open yet. Should see those next month. Looks like they are discontinuing that ugly Hills Green color (kidding - someone give the Hulk O2 now). I have been working on a mount for the CTS2 monitor and I think I've got the prototype the way I want it. Pics later today. My new shop is the best dealership I've worked for. The owners are a bit slow to change but that's okay. Sales are up 80% and that's without much input from this forum. The last 6 months have been busy for sure but I'm enjoying the work. That's about it. Thanks again fellas...

#17 ·
#11 ·
I did.... But not the one I ordered. It's a long story. To make it short - I decided I was getting too much too soon for what we are doing at home. My wife was mad at me for deciding on a Tradesman 2500. But it's doing exactly what I want and need and it was 15k cheaper. It also puts me right in line for a 21 model :) Delmonico Red Tradesman with the Offroad package. Now the Hulk is gonna troll me for pics.... Wait for it.... Wait for it....

#24 ·
I need to.....Things here at the home are rockin' these days.......:party018:

Sam

#25 · (Edited)
@Indytruckchampion I hate my truck. It sucks. Why would you sell me such a UGLY steaming P.O.S. ??? :na:

KIDDING!

-Guzzler

Attachments

Reactions: Lawdog
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.