Cummins Diesel Forum banner

16 or 17 Limited Mega Cabs

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MAX-Steel17 
#1 ·
Hi guys. This is my first official thread.

I've just been curious as to how many limited mega cab owners are on here?
I've seen one in my area but that's about it. When I was in the market for my truck I had to go out of state as non were available. Unless I ordered anyway.

By the way I just want to thank everyone for the knowledge I've gained on this forum.

Thanks guys

#4 ·
Hi,

I am also new to this forum and also very happy on all its content.
picked up last week a 2017 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn Truck Mega Cab with Limited Package . I guess that counts as Limited as well.

The Black Roof Interior alone is worth the Package!

Attachments

#5 ·
When I was looking at upgrading from MY08 3500 Laramie QC, I knew 100% that I wanted the Mega Cab. At first I was looking at another Laramie, but as soon as I seen and sat inside the Limited.... Papers were signed, and off I was. Like it was said by Suny the all Black interior was a huge selling point and also the wood used in the Limited looks 1000x better then the Laramie. I would not downgrade MY16 3500 DRW Limited for anything.

#9 ·
man i looked at one before buy-ing my truck. the wife really didn't like the truck but it was a good looking truck. one of my #1 requirements was to have the sport package which i am positive the Limited doesn't come in. But congrats man they are some of the best looking trucks on the road!

#14 ·
I recently purchased a 17' Limited 2500 Mega Cab in Bright White. I agree with the recent post that the interior is amazing! It was a trade off for me with the exterior because I'm now looking to remove all the factory chrome. I honestly think the exterior of a Laramie with the sport appearance group looks cleaner than a limited. Couldn't live without the interior though!
Or you can create your own Sport Limited. I am about 80% there. Door handles, lift, wheels, mirror caps left to go.

Reactions: Lawdog
#10 ·
I recently purchased a 17' Limited 2500 Mega Cab in Bright White. I agree with the recent post that the interior is amazing! It was a trade off for me with the exterior because I'm now looking to remove all the factory chrome. I honestly think the exterior of a Laramie with the sport appearance group looks cleaner than a limited. Couldn't live without the interior though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.