Cummins Diesel Forum banner

When to get the best deal on new 2500 CTD

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mr Freeze 
#1 ·
Hello, I am coming from a 2011 Ford F250 6.7 and have been researching the CTD for a few months. I have held off off on my purchase hoping I might get a better deal once the 2017 model year is in on the lot once production starts in mid August. My question is what kind of mark down or incentives should i expect to see on a 16 once the 17's are out. I will be purchasing a Laramie 2500. Thanks in advance and appreciate all the informaive posts that helped me make my decison.

#2 ·
I am in the same boat as you moving from a ford to a RAM. I am thinking now is the time. I can get what I want for under 40k. If you wait to much longer I think the amount new trucks to pick from will be depleted. Heck used trucks are selling for the same or more than what I can buy new right now.

#3 ·
Contact @Indytruckchampion anytime. He will answer your questions. His price is 1k under invoice, so anytime is a good time to buy from him. He has a deal going on the 16s he has on his lot right now. He sells a ton of trucks on this forum, including mine.

#5 ·
As mentioned keep an eye on factory incentives. Last October I was able to score $10k off from Ram and another $6k from the dealer. I'd say September to November are the key months to score a good deal. Don't be afraid to travel outside of your state, I did and it paid off.

Reactions: daMonk
#6 ·
For me the key was the financing. Last year they ran 0% in September... BUT I bought in August. My advice, if you have great credit and are planning to finance, is to wait for the 0% offer.

#7 ·
Current offers: Get up to $4,000 Cash Allowance
On a 2016 RAM 2500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 8' BOX
Ram Truck Engine Bonus Cash 41CG8[1] $1,500
California BC Retail Consumer Cash 71CG1[2] $2,500
Total Cash Allowance $4,000

Finance for 0% APR For 36 months Plus up to $1,500
Cash Allowance
Offer expires on 08-01-2016.
View Disclosure
Get up to $5,000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.