Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2016 is half over and....

6K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  gsbrockman 
#1 ·
So far it's been great. Thanks in no small part to everyone here. I got an email from my Ram manager last night. Here's a snipit of what he said....

"Individual Highlights
• Top five dealers YTD remain the same but the race has gotten closer.
• Kahlo has made a big move into 7th place YTD, tied for 5th for the month
• Within the top 25 YTD Bob Schwartz leads in year-over-year percentage with an increase of 228%"

Right now we are in 12 place out of 230 dealers. We are 6 units away from 11th and 14 units away from top 10. Personally - first is the only acceptable place but I realize there's a ladder.... Last year I was starting my 3rd month here and we hadn't cracked the top 120.

That being said I'm giving you guys an opportunity to help and win. My pricing structure has been and will remain the same for everyone. This month I am getting extra money from the factory for 16 inventory sell down. It's an "in company" sell down tactic and I'm passing the cash through. The truck HAS TO BE IN MY INVENTORY for this to apply. Dealer trades and orders don't count - sorry. There's an extra $500 coming for each unit sold this month and I'm giving that to anyone that buys an in stock truck this month. I have 23 HDs on the ground and another 16 set to arrive this month.

Again - THANK YOU guys for all your support!! 17 orders are coming in daily and 16 inventory is going down fast.

See less See more
#10 ·
Echo the SUV wish...

I agree, the Ford Excursion of a few years ago was a great product, the seating of a Chevy Suburban with the Powerstroke... I would love to see a Ram product similar, seat 8 for a family on a 3/4 ton chassis with a 6.7 Cummins... that would be sweet!

#5 ·
Reactions: Indytruckchampion
#8 ·
Good luck wish i could upgrade to a Laramie and get some Carli suspension underneath it.

#15 ·
Indytruckchampion. A question pls. You have a blacked out 2500. I have a blacked out 3500. Your sticker says Sport Appearance Group $1695. Mine says Black Appearance Group $1495. The black options seem to be the same. Would you have any idea why a difference in name (price)? thanks.

#16 ·
Reactions: Lakedaisy
#17 ·
Ken, good work on your part is the biggest reason why you guys have jumped so much this year. An especially big accomplishment considering the size of Bob Schwartz CDJR!

I think before long, y'all are either going to have to move or build a double decker dealership!

#25 ·
Hopefully, your future customers will take better care of the trucks you sell them......than some of your prior customers who crash them......:stirpot::rof:hehe:

#28 ·
You may have a point>:).....my 2016 is all of 7 or 8 months old:surprise:.....nah, your's probably has black interior:wink2: besides, got to get busy for a car for the boss, since VW is buying her car back....:party018:

Sam

#33 ·
Just out of curiosity, are the numbers you mentioned national or regional? It would be interesting to see the numbers comparison with Towbin Dodge if national.

#35 ·
Regional. I'm a long way from Towbin's numbers or Kennersville. At least as far as volume goes. I can compete with either price wise though. The far Northwest is doable and pretty easy if it's an order. Something sitting here becomes a little more challenging (but not impossible). I've got 2 running around in Washington...

#39 ·
Just checked them out on the website, they look real nice.......and judging by the price, they are darn proud of them......:surprise:

But I got to say, after a trip down the rabbit hole with FCA and my problem child 2014 truck, I'm not sure I am man enough to have two FCA products in the house......:rof Still got the hair on my head and would like to keep it!:blues:

Sam

#40 ·
Just bought a new 2500 Laramie off ken. Shwartz is the best ram dealer I've ever dealt with. What made me start going there is service is second to none around here. Ken actually came to me about trading my truck in when it was in for service. He offered me more than a fair price for my trade and a great deal on the new one. I was originally going to stay with a tradesman but with the deal he gave me and the fact we couldn't locate a tradesman with ram box I stepped up to this truck. Ken is great to work with and I recommend anyone thinking of buying to give him a call.

#41 ·
Yesirree....Ken.... totally workin' the service drive....:stirpot::rof:party018:

Sam0:)

Attachments

#45 ·
Stock unit or a sold order???

Gotta elaborate on the differences in the po po big engine controller. :creep:

#48 ·
Looking at both Laramie crew or megas (maybe depending on the deals on 16's) but the old lady's Ford Escape lease has 800 miles /2 months left, so we are considering a Cherokee or a grand depending on prices... Can you help me with the jeep also? I talked with you a few months ago on a 2500 Cummins but I pussed out on the big payment at the time. I may keep saving to get a lower payment but it never hurts to check with you on the deals!

My brother just contacted you on a trade in on a 2010 2500, he is ready to buy!

#50 ·
Congrats!! If I would have known about you before my latest purchase, I would have contacted you and we could have talked.. Definitely next time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.