Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Charleston GTG

29K views 602 replies 34 participants last post by  Chris Mallett 
#1 ·
Has anyone organized a GTG in the Charleston area? I see that Huntington is having a few trucks out on Thurs. nites but lets gets something here as well. I know plenty of you guys(gals) are out there cause I see the trucks everywhere!

#3 ·
Sounds Great!:thumbsup: I'm sure if you start it, THEY WILL COME! I may be able to make one down that way every now and then :confused013:

#4 ·
Well...Quaker Steak and Lube is a good place because of the parking but there are a lot of other sites that are good also. Thurs is bike nite there, Wed is church nite for some, Friday is date nite, Mon is Huntington nite, so looks like Tues, unless the majority wants Wed. Either day is good for me, I just want to FEEL the power!

#6 ·
All you had to say was Quaker Steak:thumbsup: and I'm in Geez Monday's Huntington GTG, Tuesday's Charleston GTG, Firday's Truck Wash Day I don't have many days left for mowing the grass, may just have to start baling it!:hehe:

Maybe someone else from huntington will run down with me Can you say Mini Convoy:drool2:

#5 ·
Hey Chris can we get some of those cool WV Cummins Crew stickers to sell down here? I haven't seen one on a truck yet.

#8 ·
I have the Logo's:headbang: I will try to be there Tuesday and will have them in the truck:thumbsup: I think it has been a year since I have ate there:drool2:

Things must have changed because the last time I was there was bike nite and the bikes were NOT the best thing there to look at :shock:

#7 · (Edited)
Round or Square bales, I have both and will come help ya! LOL. Alright everyone who is in for Tuesday at Quaker Steak down on Corridor G (US 119)??????? Food is good and the scenery is as good as it gets (all the trucks). There is a 30% chance of rain but I really don't think our trucks are trailer queens, maybe they pull trailer queens. OK who's in???

#14 ·
I'm out too for the next two weeks. Sorry Hayseed :doh: You could come down to ours Monday :confused013: I know that's quite a drive for you

#21 ·
Guys come on down, over, up or whatever. I will get there around 6. Look for the red dually. Maybe I can make it to Huntington next week.

#24 ·
OK ya bunch of losers, where were ya?:whip::whip: My son and I were the only ones to show up with two of my trucks. Oh, and one other really nice white dually, that was not there for the gtg, just for food. The all-u-can-eat wings were really good. Ya'll missed a good time. I know there are tons of people who enjoy the ctd's and good food as much as we do.

#25 ·
maybe next week some of us huntington guys will show? :confused013: theres a couple others on here from charleston, but they rarely post in here:doh:

#27 ·
New to the forum " Hi ". Is the Charleston GTG still going on? Tuesdays at what time?

#28 ·
yea its still going on as far as I know and I think we are going to try to do one every week im to far north to make it every week but goign to try to make one every now and then

#30 ·
Around 6 works well for me. We'll try it again but this week the place was absolutely packed. There is a grassy area that people were parking in so maybe we can get that area and line em up. The area is on the opposite side of the restaurant from Toys R Us. See ya there!

#31 ·
6 PM works for me! See you on Tuesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.