Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Welding rig trucks

273K views 146 replies 64 participants last post by  vinnyD94 
#1 ·
I just wonder how many people use their trucks for welding rig trucks. Pipeline or maintnance.

See less See more
#2 ·
i do not myself nor do i even weld but that is one impressive rig you got there very nice :thumbsup:

#4 ·
no problem ive never seen a diamond plate flatbed like that im diggin it

#5 ·
That is one very sexy flatbed I like it a lot.

#7 ·
ive got a pipeline rig but im not a welder im an operator us n the welders butt heads sometimes but its all good im kinda intersted to see some of the weldin rigs cuz i kno there are some super sick ones out here

#9 ·
Thanks guys. I really like the fact I don't have to paint the bed. If anyone is interested in a bed like this let me know.

#10 ·
Good lookin truck man, yea, there are alot of welder trucks rollin around and most of those guys are pipe-liners.... they have a rep of having some bada$$ trucks.

#12 ·
It is ashame that I have not been able to use it in 3 months. I have had to go back to single handed welding for companies. Just no rig work right now. If anybody needs any welding done I am available.

#83 ·
Ha that guy is my dads biggest competitor back home. I remember riding in my dads rig when I was little and my dad would say "who the hell would put those ugle stacks on a pick-up!" Now they're everywhere lol. Oh and that guy still drives that truck and my dad has gone through two fords since haha....

#20 ·
Don't have any pics, but a good number of the welders who contract through the company I work for (oilfield maintenance) have dodge trucks. Some real nice setups some of the guys have... and they make for a damn good looking work truck.

#21 ·
Yes I worked in Apex for Motiva. I am currently in Greensboro working on an Ethonal project for Magellan. Thanks 6sp. I am form Bristol Tn. but I live in Winston Salem NC.

#23 ·
It is a T and G Mountaineer Bed. It is the best in quality I have found. Some of the best people I have ever met own and run it.

#26 ·
I really like my diesel. It is loud but get the job done. Kinda like my truck LOL.

#28 ·
I have 3 Lincoln sa 200 as well 68' red face, 92', 49 short hood. I like the a/c capabilites of my mille rplus in terminals they require diesel welders now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.