Cummins Diesel Forum banner

wow, arson 3 kit!!!

78K views 115 replies 30 participants last post by  Bludool 
#1 ·
I installed my arson 3 kit today, before I do dual cp3's, all I can say is wow! What a difference. Easy to install. If your on the fence about something like this, take the plunge you won't be sorry. Prop's to Shane at motorsport diesel!

#5 ·
Thanks, and glad you are pleased with the performance.

#8 ·
yeah, just a mod. It comes with new fca, high pressure fitting, gear pump, and cascade valve. For being just a mod, it makes a world of difference. Looking at the factory parts next to the new ones, there is a big difference. To trent7752, the cascade valve it the bolt on top of the pump that has that little silver ball right in the middle of it. The head of that valve needs to be a 19mm or 3/4 socket. If it is, your good to go for the arson 3. Give Shane a call, he is more than willing to answere any questions.

#9 ·
How hard is the install?

#10 ·
the only difficult thing is the gear pump. I just had a hard time fittin these paws in that tight spot. All together, not bad at all. it took me bout an hour

#12 ·
yup, instructions are included

#13 ·
Does anyone know if it would work on a 2010? I don't knowif the CP3s are identical. I would imagine they would be

#15 ·
What would I be looking for to tell if it is an early model or not? How should I check to see?

#16 ·
Hey Shane....What would be a good affordable kit to run with 120hp nozzles? For now I have a stock lift-pump, turbo, & stock nozzles. But soon plan on bigger turbo & 90-120hp nozzles & an AirDog pump.

I was noticing on your website yall have a 6.7 Arson kit, and something called a Race Kit, that is anodized red. What's the difference?

Thanks

Reactions: jason250r
#17 ·
that arson kit will fuel the 90's well

#19 ·
I have 120 s air dog 150 edge and smarty notiming, full tranny and getting a phat shaft turbo, will the arson 3 kit be enough?

#20 · (Edited)
Still curious to know the difference in the Arson III kit and the Arson IV Race Kit? Anyone???

Will it handle 120's?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone

#21 ·
Interested as well.. I also have 125 hp nozzles that need fueling.

#22 ·
Looks like a great kit. I want one!!!

#23 ·
Nate just wait and get a whole pump. Either one of us are going to run low frp when commanded lower duty cycle of the fpcv. Its like throwing money away basically. Im waiting till i get the whole house thing under controll then its time for a pump

#24 ·
I'm strongly considering doing Duals with the stock pump modified. I can get the arson kit now. Then when I get the extra cash, through the dmax pump on top. I think duals with modified stocker will run quite well. What do you think?

#26 ·
I know me and you had talked about pumps before, I will be getting mine back from T&C here any day. I will let you know how much I like it! It may change your mind on dual fuelers bc after talking to Todd and doing some research, my mind changed from being almost dead set on dual fuelers to runnin one of his big single pumps

#25 ·
The shop I like to go to is recommending the Arson upgrade. I'm considering this prior to possibly going to twin cp3's.

Who's running an Arson II Kit on a 2010+ truck and with what nozzles if any?

#28 ·
+1.

How much extra fuel does a CP3 put out with this kit ?

Assume you are using EFI Live, keeping the rail pressure within stock limits,
can stock injectors make use of the extra fuel or are they maxed out on duration already ? (3200 uSec)

I'm looking for 600+ HP with stock injectors...

#30 ·
Most I got was 26.1kpsi. With the new turbo it's 23kpsi. I'm wanting an upgrade.

#34 ·
here is an old pic I had laying around that I took of the cp3 when the motor was removed from the truck. This was taken for the bag of parts cp3 kit install help so it has one less part then the arson III but it should still help out people with the install. The screws that need removed are circled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.