High Beam - Fog Light Relay Jumper - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
- HOME - FORUMS - GARAGE - TECH - ARTICLES - CHAT - CLASSIFIEDS - REVIEWS - VIDEOS - MEMBER MAP - STORE - INSURANCE -
- REGISTER - CALENDAR - INFO - SITE HELP - RULES - STAFF - MEMBERSHIP - ADVERTISE - CONTACT US -

Welcome to the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum, the fastest growing Dodge Diesel Community on the internet.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us
Go Back   Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum > 07.5 - 09 6.7 Liter Cummins > 07.5 - 09 3rd Gen 6.7L Non-Powertrain
07.5 - 09 3rd Gen 6.7L Non-Powertrain Discussion of Accessories, Interior, everything not power related...NO ADVERTISING

CumminsForum.com is the premier Dodge Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
High Beam - Fog Light Relay Jumper

Is there a way to jump the lighting relays to fire the fog lights along with the high beams on a 2007 / 2008 Ram? I've seen this covered on the previous years, just not the current ram.

If so, can someone post photos and a description of how this can be done.

Also, have people tried changing out the stock fog light 9006 bulb for a 9005 bulb. Does this make a visible difference?

Thanks,

River-Runner
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Diesel Head

I heard that you can get your dealer to program your fog lights as well as your low beams to come on with your high beams. I have not found out if my dealer will do this for me yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockwerx For This Useful Post:
jorockhead (07-09-2011)
Old 10-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Free parts distributor

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
tried it at my dealer... he laughed at me.. wouldnt even take money under the table... yours might be a decent guy and help you out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd025 View Post
Duke, can we get "official G2G backer - outer" put under his name?
LaMoparPower is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

Cool fog lights

not sure how good u r at wireing, but i took my 04 and put the fog light's on a seperate self installed switch. now i can run them with out the parking light's bieng on or with my high beam's on. i also spliced a buzzer into it so i do not leave them on when i turn off the truck
Old 10-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cummins Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymustang View Post
not sure how good u r at wireing, but i took my 04 and put the fog light's on a seperate self installed switch. now i can run them with out the parking light's bieng on or with my high beam's on. i also spliced a buzzer into it so i do not leave them on when i turn off the truck
If you are not good at wiring check out Dodge Cummins and Ford Power Stroke Diesel Truck Accessories - Geno's Garage They have that specific wiring setup for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ssmoky01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cummins Fanatic

Cool good one !!

good idea ssmokey, that way he can see what to do:thumbsup. nice looking ride u got there in the lone star state
Old 10-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cummins Nut

Find someone who has a bullydog downloader. My triple dog gave a selection to run the fog lights while on high beam.
6/06, MegaCab, dually, 4x4, g56, 3.73's, early 04 engine, EFI live, E.D.63/68/14, Stainless Diesel ex/man, cfm+, HGD, FASS150/95, 1R-0749, PRXB, SB OFE, Fluidamper, air bags, Fastcoolers, mag-hytec diff covers.
megadually is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2009, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cummins Fan

the dealer uses starscan and the entry codes are known by every competent tech for high beam activation.

08 6.7 toyhauler - hauler
cyberdiesel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.