I got a Universal Hurst T-Handle from my brother for Christmas and this is a write-up on the install.
The install is very simple but this is more for people to see what one looks like in our trucks.
1. Open Box...lol.
2. Youll use the Gold Adapter for installing on a G56.
3. Apply some threadlock and screw in the adapter to the handle.
4. Screw the lock nut onto the shifter.
5. Screw the handle onto the shifter until it stops against the locknut
6. Back off untill handle is where you want it and tighten the lock nut.
VERY EASY to do.
Here are some pictures of it installed.